Ellis, Haynesworth, Wilfork | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ellis, Haynesworth, Wilfork

Roonnette

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
LULZ

I heard the Dolphins have the best D front ever.

whats the depth? lol.. who do you have to rush the passer? shaun ellis isnt better than warren... you still have a middle of the pact defense, thats why you lost against a bad offense last year

I'll take solai, starks, langford over wilfork...haynesworth who cant stay in shape and a 34 yr old ellis. hell yeah....
plus add our depth meling, odrick, mcdaniel...hell i would take or rotation players over those starting 3.

I'll take Soliai over Wilfork . . . call me a homer. I think Paul is one of the most athletic guys I have seen with his kind of size and now he has the technique to become a dominate 3-4 NT. Give me Langford and STarks over Ellis and Haynesworth also. I don't see what the issue is to be honest with you?

I'll take Soliai over Wilfork . . . call me a homer. I think Paul is one of the most athletic guys I have seen with his kind of size and now he has the technique to become a dominate 3-4 NT. Give me Langford and STarks over Ellis and Haynesworth also. I don't see what the issue is to be honest withyou?
old ellis with haynesnotworthy omg im so scared and only have one good linebacker hahaha!!!
:hclap::hclap::hclap:

Still aint got no pass rush. Fat Albert aint been good in two and half years now. 4-3 or no 4-3....

Back
Top Bottom