Ellis, Haynesworth, Wilfork | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ellis, Haynesworth, Wilfork

The positive about Shaun Ellis signing with New Englang it pissed off Rex Ryan.

I do watch "tape." I saw basically every oline have a field day with the Bills dline last year, including the Jets' backups. Williams had a nice individual season and put up some nice stats sometimes, but he was awful against the run. The Pats have a guy like that in Mike Wright.

TBC was not anywhere near close to the team's best OLB. He hardly starts anymore.

McCourty's rookie season was light year's bette than Butler's. Butler played sparingly his rookie year and made a few good plays, McCourty started from day one and not only made impact plays but was very good in coverage as well.

Mayo is good in pass coverage as well, not as good as Dansby, but getting better. And despite being a better pass rusher, Dansby had one more sack than Mayo last year.

You're also completely wrong about the 09 draft. Vollmer is an all-pro and one of the best right tackle's in the league, he turned into a decent player his rookie year and has only gotten better. The fact that they got a franchise tackle (in the 2nd round nonetheless) and an impact player like Chung makes it a good draft. Along with solid role players like Tate and Brace, 2009 was a quality draft for the Pats. Miami got a good player with Vontae and Smith might turn out to be good as well, but they blew a high second rounder on Pat White and a 3rd rounder on Patrick Turner. The 08 draft was bad outside of Mayo, but considering Miami had so many holes to fill and so many picks, the fact that they only got 2 players out of it (and blew essentially a 1st rounder on Merling) isn't something to brag about.

Dismissing Solder before he evens plays is stupid. The team regarded him as a top 10 talent and given their track record at developing olinemen I would take their analysis of him over your's or the Phins. Saying Solder "sucks" is like me saying Pouncey sucks because he struggles at snapping the ball.

I was actually more interested in his trial. Kids facing like 20 years if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah I and I told you what the trial is about, he broke a guys nose for attacking him with a baseball bat. He isn't going to get any time, his trial is in November I think.

I do watch "tape." I saw basically every oline have a field day with the Bills dline last year, including the Jets' backups. Williams had a nice individual season and put up some nice stats sometimes, but he was awful against the run. The Pats have a guy like that in Mike Wright.

TBC was not anywhere near close to the team's best OLB. He hardly starts anymore.

McCourty's rookie season was light year's bette than Butler's. Butler played sparingly his rookie year and made a few good plays, McCourty started from day one and not only made impact plays but was very good in coverage as well.

Mayo is good in pass coverage as well, not as good as Dansby, but getting better. And despite being a better pass rusher, Dansby had one more sack than Mayo last year.

You're also completely wrong about the 09 draft. Vollmer is an all-pro and one of the best right tackle's in the league, he turned into a decent player his rookie year and has only gotten better. The fact that they got a franchise tackle (in the 2nd round nonetheless) and an impact player like Chung makes it a good draft. Along with solid role players like Tate and Brace, 2009 was a quality draft for the Pats. Miami got a good player with Vontae and Smith might turn out to be good as well, but they blew a high second rounder on Pat White and a 3rd rounder on Patrick Turner. The 08 draft was bad outside of Mayo, but considering Miami had so many holes to fill and so many picks, the fact that they only got 2 players out of it (and blew essentially a 1st rounder on Merling) isn't something to brag about.

Dismissing Solder before he evens plays is stupid. The team regarded him as a top 10 talent and given their track record at developing olinemen I would take their analysis of him over your's or the Phins. Saying Solder "sucks" is like me saying Pouncey sucks because he struggles at snapping the ball.

Solder blows, take it to the bank.

I had read that it was more than breaking his nose. Something like he punched him several times in the face breaking his nose, cheek, and dislodging several teeth. The charges were filed as if the guy didn't come at him with a bat and didn't threaten him. So he faces serious time under those circumstances. However, there were witnesses, so this is basically a no brainer. He won't do any time.

I was going to link the source from site but it has been taken down. Im not sure if it has anything to do with a pending trial or not so who knows.

Back
Top Bottom