Enough Allready! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Enough Allready!

FemaleFinFan

Go G-Men!
Reaction score
I am so sick of all this negative Bull****. The season hasn't even f-ing started yet and allready you guys are wrighting us off. Its bad enough when the national sportscasters do it, but when the fans do it, My God!
Did everyone forget that my man, AJ was brought in to compete with Fiedler? Has everyone forgotten the recent camp rite ups stating how Feeley is lasering the ball to the receivers, that he has better accuracy on the long balls? Has everyone forgotten that we have consistently had one of the best defensive units in the league for years? Do you really think that vets like JT, ZT, and JS will let us down? Now I'm not saying that Feeley is the answer to all our problems. And Feeley at the helm certainly won't prevent Chambers from being double teamed, but this guy can put the ball were even the suckiest Philly receivers can catch it.
It's gonna be tough, and we'll probably loose more games than we would have if the unfortunate events of the past three weeks hadn't happened. But give this guy a chance. He is an upgrade over Fiedler. He IS the future of the fins.
Now if you whimpy fans can't take the heat, go cheer for a team whose fans are extactic when their team goes 9-7. Go be Cardinal fans.
I hope all your negativity doesn't rub off on the players.

Just retired my Boston jersey till next year... other than that I'm ready to go...!! Can't wait for Saturday.

I also see Feely as our starter. And I believe in miracles. Go Phins, make the playoffs!

FemaleFinFan said:
I am so sick of all this negative Bull****. The season hasn't even f-ing started yet and allready you guys are wrighting us off. Its bad enough when the national sportscasters do it, but when the fans do it, My God!
Did everyone forget that my man, AJ was brought in to compete with Fiedler? Has everyone forgotten the recent camp rite ups stating how Feeley is lasering the ball to the receivers, that he has better accuracy on the long balls? Has everyone forgotten that we have consistently had one of the best defensive units in the league for years? Do you really think that vets like JT, ZT, and JS will let us down? Now I'm not saying that Feeley is the answer to all our problems. And Feeley at the helm certainly won't prevent Chambers from being double teamed, but this guy can put the ball were even the suckiest Philly receivers can catch it.
It's gonna be tough, and we'll probably loose more games than we would have if the unfortunate events of the past three weeks hadn't happened. But give this guy a chance. He is an upgrade over Fiedler. He IS the future of the fins.
Now if you whimpy fans can't take the heat, go cheer for a team whose fans are extactic when their team goes 9-7. Go be Cardinal fans.

I appreciate your optimism - god knows we need it around here. But i won't place so much faith on the shoulders of a guy who was so great in Philly that he was 3rd on the QB depth chart BEHIND koy detmer. That being said, he did do well when asked to step up, so i look forward to seeing what he does this year.

But lets face it, he's no marino. ;)

But he's got to be better than Fiedler ! This season is not over and I beleive Feeley will be just fine given a little more time. He throws a very good ball from all I have seen and heard, and the rest will come with getting to know the offense. I also think the RB 's we have in Minor and the rest will be OK as well, so lets find another receiver or two and kick this thing off !!!

FemaleFinFan said:

We're not all negative doomsayers here and I'm glad to see your pro A.J. post. I've been a fan of his for a long time, the Ducks are my favorite college team. He was good enough as a junior to beat out Joey Harrington for the starting job, and was a mid season nominee for the Davey O'Brien Award, which is given the best college QB every year. Then he hurt his elbow, Joey took over and the next year even though A.J. was healthy, Coach Bellotti let Joey keep the job, although they are virtually equal. Joey may have a little more mobility in the pocket is all, but I think A.J's arm is stronger. Neither will ever be mistaken for Steve Young as a scrambler.
I agree, A.J. is the future for Miami and this trade will eventually be equated with Seattle's getting Hasselbeck a few years ago. Ron Wolfe approved of the Miami getting Feeley deal, and for anyone to question it would mean they think they know more about judging NFL QBs than Ron Wolfe. Now that is funny.

Sorry to "drop the bomb" or break the news to you, but we are screwed

clear.gif

Just messing with ya I agree just look at my sig!!!!!!!!

The only only thing is that I don't want to hear these people saying we are screwed if we come out this season and start winning. We are screwed...we are screwed...thats all I keep hearing. Listen......nobody here wants to hear that negative bullcrap. Believe in your team especially when not one single snap has been taken. We as fans have to pull together and support the Dolphins we so love. If not then I guess you are not a fan at all. Come on guys and gals.....I am not trying to put anyone down or bust balls here. I just want to see some unity here. Lets show the world why we are Dolphin fans and not a bunch of bandwagon riders. :D :D

FemaleFinFan said:

Thanks FemaleFinfan, I agree 100%

Good Post
:D

This is the truth and some do not want to hear it! It is a shame it takes so much for people to just wait and see what happens. I mean lets see them play before we give up. I believe people are panicky and looking for more reasons to quit. There is no room on this wagon for half steppers either your with the team or not. If you do not like thier moves fine but my god there is nothing you can do about it. I am tired of hearing the same old complaining over and over again! Some of this just sounds like an ex wife nagging on the phone. After a while it just sounds like a crow saying caaaw caaaw caaaw over and over! Yees grow some stones and support the team! :fire: :fire: :fire:

Back
Top Bottom