Enough Allready! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Enough Allready!

I would say it was possible with a coach like Parcells... but with Wanny... thats comical

Give me a break. We are in trouble, and only a homer would not see that. When you look at all the crap this offseason you certainly should understand why many feel we are screwed. Its not coming out of left field you know.

Until we tee it up and start playing we really don't know what we have. But I think its scary how bad it could get.

i'm as optimistic as anybody. i still believed this was a playoff team when ricky quit. the boston thing makes it a little tougher. instead of having two receivers teams have to cover, we will likely only have one. that'll make it tougher to run the ball. and we know how tough it will be to throw the ball, since we're used to the one good receiver thing. it's already been a rough year. i'm almost scared for them to start playing.

i guess finatic already mentioned the scary part...

FemaleFinFan said:
Did everyone forget that my man, AJ was brought in to compete with Fiedler? Has everyone forgotten the recent camp rite ups stating how Feeley is lasering the ball to the receivers, that he has better accuracy on the long balls?

Does not sound like your man is doing enough. Looks to me that RS is trying to soften the annoucement that Fiedler will be the starter.

Dolphins | Feeley Projected as Long-Term Solution at QB - from www.KFFL.com
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 07:31:32 -0700

Armando Salguero, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins general manager Rick Spielman believes trading a second-round draft choice for the rights to QB A.J. Feeley can pay immediate or long-term dividends to the organization in the future. "When we went after A.J., it was the same philosophy we had when we went after Matt Hasselbeck a few years back," Spielman said. "We're looking at it as a long-term decision. That doesn't mean the guy has to be great or even be the starter right away. If A.J. isn't the starter this year, he'll still be here next year, and we're still getting our money's worth." Feeley is competing with incumbent QB Jay Fiedler for the starting job this season.

I agree it's great to have some optimism, but being realistic about our chances without our franchise RB, only 1 WR and no idea who our QB will be doesn't make anyone less of a fan. I'll still cheer for them no matter what, but with the hand we've been dealt it's going to be pretty hard to have a good year. There aren't any easy games in the NFL, and I don't think any teams plan on taking it easy on us because of all the stuff that's happened.

Back
Top Bottom