Eric Ebron | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eric Ebron

I never said they were in Kuechly's class.... I said they have elite instincts. The only think keeping Borland out of Kuechly's class as a prospect is the prototypical 6'3", 250 pound size. Furthermore, I don't have to be educated on what type of player Kuechly was or is. He's the guy I repeatedly stated that I would've drafted at #8 instead of Tannehill. I said it for months....

Borland is as close to a Zach Thomas/London Fletcher type inside linebacker as you'll find. He's a carbon copy of Zach Thomas coming out of Texas Tech, except he's faster and a better blitzer than Zach Thomas was. Borland is flat out incredible for an inside linebacker... game in and game out. Has been for years.

Easyyyy. I never questioned what you did or didn't know...just stating a fact. I'll have to check out Boreland when I get a chance. Unfortunately beginning med school has all but ended the majority of my college football watching so far.

Deone Bucannon is the best safety out there. If he runs well, he'll go in the 1st round.

Borland, Mosley, Max Bullough, and Jack Tyler are the best looking ILB's I've seen on film this season. There's a handful of underrated ILB's like Keith Smith, Andrew Jackson, and Avery Williamson.

Telvin Smith and Christian Jones for Florida St. are both excellent. Smith excels in coverage a lot like C.J. Mosley.

i will keep saying the guy if i'm miami i try to get though in the mid rounds is jake mcgee of uva...not much of a blocker but a win red zone option that gets open and has soft hands...people sleeping on that kid

He's only a junior & as a mid-round prospect he shouldn't think about leaving early.

We have to be targeting this kid from UNC. He is the real deal and would give this team an enormous boost. Great hands, great speed. Not the greatest blocker, but better than we have now. Clay and Ebron would be a nice combo. Thoughts?

Love Ebron. But barring a free agency miracle, next years draft is all about corn fed.

That's not a good reason to leave early. If he was a day 1 or 2 prospect sure I'd leave early but not as a day 3 pick.

i said mid round...he may go in the 3rd...hell maybe he could do better...i'm just sayng that if he was there for us in the 4th round i'd think that was a hell of a value...that said you are right he may stay in school...i'd just like to have him

Good player but im thinking at this point our OL is by far the biggest need a better OL and our whole offense becomes a lot better

Hey Slimm. Pretty hard to imagine the team not taking an offensive lineman in the first round with the need so obvious there and the talent that should be there in the draft. However, I absolutely love Mosley and see him projected in the 20's in most early mock drafts. What's your take on how he would fit in Miami? I don't think the odds are high that the Dolphins would take him, but I'm not thrilled with all the missed tackles we've seen from Miam's linebackers this season.

Obviously, there's a lot that can still happen. If Starks or Solai (or both) are not signed than DT becomes a huge mess as well. I like quite a few of the DT's in this draft.

Back
Top Bottom