Eric Studesville interviewing for Miami Dolphins staff position | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eric Studesville interviewing for Miami Dolphins staff position

I don't understand how people complain about Gase hiring "buddies" but isn't he letting some of those buddies go? It has nothing to do with friends. He's making changes because things for the offense haven't worked out. If he doesn't change anything then people will complain but when he makes changes then people complain for that too

Ozzy rules!!
I could see the lack of preparation being related to inexperienced coaches. I guess we will find out next year. I'm guessing this guy will be a RB/asst head coach

I could see the lack of preparation being related to inexperienced coaches. I guess we will find out next year. I'm guessing this guy will be a RB/asst head coach
Next year the offense will be freaking prepared.....that's the message he's sending

Ozzy rules!!

Again, I don't see the point in getting worked up about anybody Gase hires. If it gets us to the playoffs next year, well done, it was his staff. If it doesn't, they can all hit the road together.

the good ole boys club

Apparently you've never managed anyone in a situation where you were the accountable party, yet had to remain mostly hands off for whatever reason. In that situation, given a choice between someone you've worked with before and respect and someone you haven't but has a good rep, ties will always be broken in favor of the person you know. It's one of the few ways you can de-risk a high profile hire.

Can’t possibly be good. He existed on the same planet as Gase at one point. Therefore it’s just some dude he knows. It might even be nepotism. What’s next, importing snow from Denver and Chicago so he can blame next year’s 22 loss season in the weather? When is everyone going to wake up?

Despite some of the (sometimes understandable) Pavlovian spittle-spewing responses, if we can land him, Studesville would seem like he'd be one of our better and more credible upgrades.:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom