Ernest Wilford moving up Depth chart | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ernest Wilford moving up Depth chart

Camarillo is currently #2 on the depth chart. I am glad wilford is starting to show up and play for the money he was given he has NO reason to be as bad as he has.

Camarillo is currently #2 on the depth chart. I am glad wilford is starting to show up and play for the money he was given he has NO reason to be as bad as he has.
when did he start showing up and playing??

Did I miss something??

Agree completely, but he could still see the field being the #4 receiver. He hasnt been better than Bess at all

When it comes to run blocking I'll take Wilford over Bess. For everything else I'll take Bess. Bess gets the YAC and the first downs when we need them.

From what Ive seen with Bess, I'd rather have him on the field and have him grow. Wilford will not be part of our long term plans, Bess definitely shows potential.

Fighting for the #3 spot is far from what we expected from Wilford, let's just bite the bullet already and use him as we would a 4th WR.

Yes he has great size and all those things that look sooooo good on paper!!!

But he hasnt done jack squat all offseason and so far this year...heck he never did anything in Jax or really college for that matter for me to get the least bit excited about this guy.

I would rather have a young promising talent like Bess in there any day than him!!!

He will soon be a foregone conclusion to the fins.

Yes he has great size and all those things that look sooooo good on paper!!!

But he hasnt done jack squat all offseason and so far this year...heck he never did anything in Jax or really college for that matter for me to get the least bit excited about this guy.

I would rather have a young promising talent like Bess in there any day than him!!!

He will soon be a foregone conclusion to the fins.

I agree, I would rather see Wilford taking time away from Hagan than Bess. Bess deserves to be where he is on the roster moreso than Wilford and at this point has more upside

Slight derail here, but I havent heard squat about Brandon London since we signed him.

Whats the news? Anyone been at practices or hear anything about him? (I know the Giants hated letting him go, but they are so deep at WR they had no choice.)

Slight derail here, but I havent heard squat about Brandon London since we signed him.

Whats the news? Anyone been at practices or hear anything about him? (I know the Giants hated letting him go, but they are so deep at WR they had no choice.)

Me too...very interested in seeing whats going on with him. I believe hes got some serious upside, would love to hear more on him since his arrival.

Back
Top Bottom