"Errick Williams", Massage Therapist | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Errick Williams", Massage Therapist

BillParFan

Rookie
Reaction score
Nice article on Ricky and plans for his future.

"What's your name?" Browne asked.

"Errick Williams."

Browne looked closer. "Aren't you Ricky Williams, the Dolphins running back?"
He was. And still is. But Ricky, he says, is "tainted," because of the name-tag baggage that comes with the NFL suspensions. And he's always felt Ricky was a kid's name. So in certain circles he's On the day after the Dolphins' playoff loss to Baltimore, Williams entered his first massage class. He had a full ride on the Ricky Williams Scholarship, which the school established, awarded to him and will go to an African-American student each year.Errick.

you beat me to it...He was in acupuncture school years ago but now he's doing massage therapy...Good for Erikk.

Hopefully he can still spell Brown for another 2 or 3 years

As flaky as Ricky's been at times, Erikk's still one of the more interesting characters in the league. I remain staunchly in his corner.

Not trying to be too much of a critic of our Phins reporters and I am a Ricky phan, always have been as I am a UT fan and got to watch him live at some games there.

I would be much more interested to learn about things I don't know about the team and what it's like to be a pro football player right now.

For instance I'd like to know about what different vet players are doing as a daily routine with this "time off" in regards to football.

Like is Ricky running or lifting weights daily to stay in shape ? What about the other vets ? Do they have private trainers they work with while traveling ? Are any using this time to work on specific weaknesses ? Is there any kind of structure the team/coaches have set up to support them working on weaknesses right now ?

In other words rather than speculate at me ,yet 1 more time, that Heartline has to play ST's to make the team etc..(not in this story obviously) or doing a strictly human interest story about Errick Williams, tell me what he and other vets are actually doing in regards to football. Or tell me who is still at the facility and who is not. What are the different players routines right now at this particular time ?

I know not much is going on, but tell me what is going on or tell me about something related directly to football, about my team, I haven't ever thought to ask.

TC can't start soon enough :(

As flaky as Ricky's been at times, Erikk's still one of the more interesting characters in the league. I remain staunchly in his corner.

First I want to say perfect sig. I will still call him Ricky I see where he said it is like a kids name but he will always be ricky. I do not judge him at all for being a massage therapist. The important thing is it makes him happy on and off the field. I am glad to see he is happier person.

Vaark, that sig is effing hilarious. I think I just wet myself!!!!

He was a great football player, and still remains pretty good. He plays for my favorite team in the world.

But Ricky Williams is an absolute nutjob.

Errick...are you kidding me? If your going to have a fake name, at least spell it like its a real one.

He was a great football player, and still remains pretty good. He plays for my favorite team in the world.

But Ricky Williams is an absolute nutjob.

Errick...are you kidding me? If your going to have a fake name, at least spell it like its a real one.

Errick Lynne Williams, Jr. (born May 21, 1977)

That's his REAL name!:crazy:

Good luck to him. I've had two aquaintances (Mrs Goon's Freinds) that have made a go of hanging out a shingle in the massage therapy biz. Both of them crashed and burned in pretty short order. he'd probably be better off using that "Degree" to apply for a position at a hospital or some such. It's going to be hard to support all his kids on what a massage therapist will pull in, I'd think.

Good luck to him. I've had two aquaintances (Mrs Goon's Freinds) that have made a go of hanging out a shingle in the massage therapy biz. Both of them crashed and burned in pretty short order. he'd probably be better off using that "Degree" to apply for a position at a hospital or some such. It's going to be hard to support all his kids on what a massage therapist will pull in, I'd think.

Ricky doesn't have it as bad as Henry!:rolleyes2:

A federal judge Wednesday sentenced former NFL player Travis Henry to three years in prison for financing a drug ring that moved cocaine between Colorado and Montana.
-snip-
Henry has said that at the time of his arrest, he was struggling to keep up with child support payments after fathering at least nine children with nine women.

:jawdrop:

Not trying to be too much of a critic of our Phins reporters and I am a Ricky phan, always have been as I am a UT fan and got to watch him live at some games there.

I would be much more interested to learn about things I don't know about the team and what it's like to be a pro football player right now.

For instance I'd like to know about what different vet players are doing as a daily routine with this "time off" in regards to football.

Like is Ricky running or lifting weights daily to stay in shape ? What about the other vets ? Do they have private trainers they work with while traveling ? Are any using this time to work on specific weaknesses ? Is there any kind of structure the team/coaches have set up to support them working on weaknesses right now ?

In other words rather than speculate at me ,yet 1 more time, that Heartline has to play ST's to make the team etc..(not in this story obviously) or doing a strictly human interest story about Errick Williams, tell me what he and other vets are actually doing in regards to football. Or tell me who is still at the facility and who is not. What are the different players routines right now at this particular time ?

I know not much is going on, but tell me what is going on or tell me about something related directly to football, about my team, I haven't ever thought to ask.

TC can't start soon enough :(

I wholeheartedly disagree. I thought this was a very interesting article. To be honest, just because there is so much going on in regards to his personality and way of life it's hard not to get intrigued with any story that involves him. Remember, it wasn't that long ago that Ricky's "master plan" was to wander the world and live in tents. I'm glad to see he has found something outside of football that he enjoys, and will probably enjoy for the rest of his life.

It's keeping Ricky happy and doesn't involve controlled substances that earn a suspension. I'm all for it.

If you've been following his life and what he's been pursuing, this makes perfect sense. (He is really into the holistic medicine philosophy.) I mean this makes sense for Ricky. Mrs. Wreck would not approve if I took a similar turn.

Back
Top Bottom