ESPN: 4 things were learned about AFC East, phins a headache to play | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: 4 things were learned about AFC East, phins a headache to play

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
No. 3: Dolphins are a headache to play

The Miami Dolphins are rebuilding this year. But they are playing very hard every week and it finally resulted in a victory Sunday. The Dolphins beat the Cincinnati Bengals 17-13 on the road to improve to 2-3. Miami is below .500 but proving to be a tough team to play. The Dolphins are the type of team no one likes to face. They have a physical defense, an improving offense and rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill is getting better. Two overtime losses may have Dolphins fans wondering what could have been. But it appears the Dolphins are learning from their late-game mistakes. Miami has a chance to get to .500 for the first time this season when they it hosts the St. Louis Rams on Oct. 14.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/49007/four-things-we-learned-about-afc-east

Dolphins will finish second in the East this season. The Bills and Jets are garbage.

Of course ESPN is dumb enough to not know we've been 0.500 this season already once...

Follow me on Twitter @vlatifi

Bills got blown out today and tommorrow night the wheels fall off the Jet bandwagon.

why is it hard for them to say good things about us, guess this is as close as we get. how is 1-1 not .500?

I know we lost to the Jets(Thanks Carpenter) but I still think this team is easily the second best team in the division. The Jets are falling apart and tomorrow night is likely going to be very ugly for them. The Bills might have the worst defense in the NFL, which is surprising after all the hype people gave their defense in the offseason.

I know we lost to the Jets(Thanks Carpenter) but I still think this team is easily the second best team in the division. The Jets are falling apart and tomorrow night is likely going to be very ugly for them. The Bills might have the worst defense in the NFL, which is surprising after all the hype people gave their defense in the offseason.

I second that but today we should be 4-1 on top of the division. I'm really happy about this team. Aside from the 6 minutes in Houston, this team has come out to play

I second that but today we should be 4-1 on top of the division. I'm really happy about this team. Aside from the 6 minutes in Houston, this team has come out to play
We should be, it really sucks they blew those two games against the Jets and Cardinals. It is just nice that the rest of the division hasn't stepped forward which allows Miami to still remain in the mix. Miami just has to keep winning and things will take care of themselves.

one thing about the dolphin is when you play them you know you have been in a game they play hard until the last second and they are only getting better nolan carrol as far as i concern should be our number two cornerback bench marshall he is not as good as noland

Back
Top Bottom