ESPN James Walker - Why Dolphins are my sleeper pick for 2013 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN James Walker - Why Dolphins are my sleeper pick for 2013

signman

Rookie
Reaction score
Potential franchise quarterback? Check.
Solid defense? Check.
Plenty of resources in the draft and free agency? Check and check.
I've picked a sleeper team nearly every year since joining ESPN.com's blog network. This season's under-the-radar pick is the 2013 Miami Dolphins.
The Dolphins were 7-9 last season and appear poised to take the next step. Enough good things already are in place to persuade me that Miami will be a threat to make the playoffs next season.

There's more: http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/55820/why-dolphins-are-my-sleeper-pick-for-2013

Recognition is a feel good placebo coming from an unqualified hack like Walker who before reality set in, was leading the bandwagon bashing everything Fins. So while I think he's right, **** him anyway!

Isn't this the same blogger that everyone called an idiot last season? Its like the armando thread earlier.

The JW "sleeper pick" is more of a jinx. Just look at the 2012 Bills. I wish he would have picked someone else.

Isn't this the same blogger that everyone called an idiot last season? Its like the armando thread earlier.

A lot of people seem to not like him but he was brutally honest about a lot of our issues, which i respect, and he didn't hesitate to admit he was wrong to think the Dolphins would be a 4 win team.

Mr. Walker is a professional flip flopper.

His forecast is sure to change by the preseason.

Plus, isn't kinda early still?

Plenty of moves to be made that can alter things.

Walker is a idiot.

I don't care if he praises the Phins or not. Guy is a joke and steals most of his articles from other blogs and sites.

A lot of people seem to not like him but he was brutally honest about a lot of our issues, which i respect, and he didn't hesitate to admit he was wrong to think the Dolphins would be a 4 win team.

I understand where you are coming from. Does that make it okay to laud him now when he is picking us as his sleeper pick BEFORE the draft and free agency? All I am pointing out is what inevitably happens. (Writer X) - writes not nice things about Dolphins and is an idiot. (Writer X) then writes equally ridiculous good things about the Dolphins ---- no longer idiot.

All our hopes ride on the shoulders of Mr. Ryan Tannehill. If he makes a big leap like a lot of us think he can, we will challenge for the playoffs.

The one thing I really want to see Tannehill improve on is accuracy. It'll help on the red zone and Tannehill missed a lot of deep balls. More than he should have.

I understand where you are coming from. Does that make it okay to laud him now when he is picking us as his sleeper pick BEFORE the draft and free agency? All I am pointing out is what inevitably happens. (Writer X) - writes not nice things about Dolphins and is an idiot. (Writer X) then writes equally ridiculous good things about the Dolphins ---- no longer idiot.

Writer X is a idiot regardless. Just like TIMMMMAY Graham use to be.

ESPN writers are pathetic and steal articles from other sites and blogs.

Poll: Worst journalism, ESPN or Yahoo? Battle Royale.

Walker had the Bills as his sleeper pick last year and the Dolphins as the cellar team, and we all saw how that turned out. I thought Walker's AFC East coverage last year was very poor and despite a pro-Dolphins article by him now, I still can't stand him.

The only thing I will say is that it is nice that in general the national buzz is much more positive for this team than it was last year.

Recognition is a feel good placebo coming from an unqualified hack like Walker who before reality set in, was leading the bandwagon bashing everything Fins. So while I think he's right, **** him anyway!

I'm with ya brother. I read his stuff because... well its something to read dolphins related. But Walker tends to have little to no clue more then hes on the mark IMO.

Too bad. I was just saying earlier how much I enjoyed no one talking about us....

I want to see Miami in their rightful place...in first place in the AFC east through out the season, like it used to be during the Shula years.
Results are all that matters. Listening or reading the thoughts of sports writers 6 months before the start of the season is a complete waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom