ESPN James Walker - Why Dolphins are my sleeper pick for 2013 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN James Walker - Why Dolphins are my sleeper pick for 2013

I guess if you trust Ireland with the aforementioned resources then ya, if you don't, then you wait until after the draft to predict next year's chance of success.

I'm in the latter group mentioned.

Why does it seem like we're always the sleeper pick of the year. I'll believe it when I see it.

Potential franchise quarterback? Check.
Solid defense? Check.
Plenty of resources in the draft and free agency? Check and check.
I've picked a sleeper team nearly every year since joining ESPN.com's blog network. This season's under-the-radar pick is the 2013 Miami Dolphins.
The Dolphins were 7-9 last season and appear poised to take the next step. Enough good things already are in place to persuade me that Miami will be a threat to make the playoffs next season.

There's more: http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/55820/why-dolphins-are-my-sleeper-pick-for-2013

Wasn't his pick last year for them to be 3-13 or something? Dolt.

We are a sleeper. We are contenders. He's right, and deserves credit for noticing and pointing out that we're about to do big things.

how has his sleeper picks fared in years prior??? walker strikes me as a guy who's always late to the party...

No reason not to make the playoffs in 2013. Just have to score more. Hopefully the play-makers will be added to the squad to help with that.

Back
Top Bottom