ESPN May Power Rankings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN May Power Rankings

my power rankings are like this.

#1 Miami dolphins even without sage and Randy this team will be fun to watch.

#2 ny Jets will be the favorite to win the division.

# 3 the pats will most certainly finish 1st or 2nd in the division.

#4 the Bills with T.O. could surpass the fins because of a proven wr corp.

Why does the media assume Brady will be the same player he was before?

Because he will be. Come on people, we all know it'll be the freaking story of the year. Those freakin Pats get every break. Brady will come back as effective as he was before, Fred Taylor will have a re-birth and Miami will be looking at a do or die game on Dec 6.

Because he will be. Come on people, we all know it'll be the freaking story of the year. Those freakin Pats get every break. Brady will come back as effective as he was before, Fred Taylor will have a re-birth and Miami will be looking at a do or die game on Dec 6.

This.

Not to mention that if a DL or LB so much as sneezes on Brady, the refs are gonna flag it. The league doesn't want it's golden boy down for the count again.

I wouldn't be surprised if the league disallows teams to even blitz the Pats, like they do during the Probowl. Just to make sure Brady stays A-OK! :foundout:

I live outside of Atlanta (from Ft. Lauderdale) and it was better for the Falcons to let Brooking go. He was overrated as a player. What really hurt him is his cover skills. Plus he couldn't provide any pressure when asked to.
I know it's a couple of months away but how do the Falcons fans see the 1st game against us? Do they think it's going to be a good game or are they assuming that the falcons are going to win it?

Why does the media assume Brady will be the same player he was before? He missed an entire year with a serious knee injury. I am not buying the hype. I actually would rather face Brady then Matt Cassell as we should have an easier team sacking Brady and keeping him in check.[/quote
I dont think Tom will be the same until Mid season. H e would have to have a Carson Palmer recovery.

my power rankings are like this.

#1 Miami dolphins even without sage and Randy this team will be fun to watch.

#2 ny Jets will be the favorite to win the division.

# 3 the pats will most certainly finish 1st or 2nd in the division.

#4 the Bills with T.O. could surpass the fins because of a proven wr corp.

#1 I hope so
#2 DEF NOT!!
#3 Probably so
#4 No O-line, Lot of hot passes coming out resulting in turnovers.

i thnk 15 is about right
all the teams above us are probably better with the exception of the vikings
we'll still kick some butt this season so im not worried

Back
Top Bottom