ESPN: Mike an Mike: talking about C-pep | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Mike an Mike: talking about C-pep

dont care but i want daunte to at least be able to compete for the starting job with trent green and cleo lemon and if he cant get it done we hould go with the Qb form Hawii naxt draft

May I ask you why he "sucks"?

His football analytics and knowledge sucks...He is usually way off on everything he tries to speculate on with his reports. Usually the opposite happens of what he thinks is going t o happen

all these guys are not reporters their opinion givers who get paid to do so on tv,

A reporter is some of the people on this site, OZZY,CK,BOOMER,KB,CELTKIN,THE REST OF THE MODS,those are real dolphin reporters,THEY GIVE US MORE INSIDE INFO THEN ANYONE OF THOSE TOOLS.

I can't stand to listen to Mike & Mike anymore. Greenberg is a Jets fan for one and must think he's better than people with the way he constantly talks down to people. Golic is just annoying and offers no real insight. He just talks really loud and makes bad jokes.

I can't stand to listen to Mike & Mike anymore. Greenberg is a Jets fan for one and must think he's better than people with the way he constantly talks down to people. Golic is just annoying and offers no real insight. He just talks really loud and makes bad jokes.

I can't listen to the show because Golic's voice is so whiny and irritating. Greenberg is most definately condescending. I especially couldn't stand the way he pronounced "Notre Dame" ...........everytime he makes it an emphasis to say "Notreh Dame" as though he has some refined way of speaking.

I'm not so sure here. I don't think any QB coming out is a sure thing. I think Russell is a big risk. Quinn IMO is the safest pick. Edwards and Stanton would be good pickups and I would rather have long term than Russell. Russell has a big arm and will be exciting but I dont see him driving his team up and down the field. I'd really like Edwards or Stanton in the 2nd if Quinn doesn't fall.

I feel the same way. Edwards or Stanton in the 2nd,Beck or Kolb in the 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom