ESPN reporting Aaron Rodgers suffered concussion in OT today against Washington | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN reporting Aaron Rodgers suffered concussion in OT today against Washington

Revis was out and we didnt win.

Revis, Pace, Edwards for a quarter, another defensive player I forget.

I have really had my faith in the team take a hit the past two weeks. I'm not sure we can win @GB if Rodgers, Matthews, and Finley all miss the game.

If the team can just play fundamental, physical football, and keep their actions in an aggressive manner, I'll be happy regardless of the outcome at this point.

Umm, wrong. Players are not allowed to play unless they pass all the proper tests showing they no longer are suffering from symptoms related to concussion. This is why Todd Collins started for the Bears today.

You missed his sarcasm!

we all know the fins have a recent history of making backups look like all starts so...

I was at that game. GB was not that mpressive on offense. Their line blows, and I've never seen so many dropped passes by their wideouts.

If you get a win against a busted up team, you get false hope. You take wins wherever you can get them, I know. But you have to be honest with wins if you get lucky and face teams who aren't at their best. Because when playoff time rolls around, the teams fooling themselves get knocked off in the first weekend.

Rodgers took some big hits today. after that INT in overtime I saw his teammates helping him up. I didn't see it but he may have been popped on the return

So 2 rookies and a fat ilb with 53 tackles, and 1.5 career sacks fixes what happened last week? YEAH RIGHT!

U do realize Crowder has played other seasons where he had over a 100 tackles Im sure you do.

Back
Top Bottom