ESPN reporting Aaron Rodgers suffered concussion in OT today against Washington | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN reporting Aaron Rodgers suffered concussion in OT today against Washington

U do realize Crowder has played other seasons where he had over a 100 tackles Im sure you do.

Yeah and I am also sure the majority of his tackles are after 5 yards, I am sure he is rarely seen in the back field, I am sure he rarely shoots the right gap, I am sure he is pathetic in coverage and I am sure he is good for a few bonehead personal fouls! All that said he is better the the trash Dobbins and Barbie we have been starting!

Boy no Rodgers, Finlly, Mathews, etc we better kill them!

Now saying their other TE Lee went down also.

I'll bet Rodgers plays ... he's a warrior.

I think the game will hinge on Both Our Lines, they were punked by both good teams we played this year. We can only exploit those injuries with good pressure on the QB.

Another poster said he was at the game & the "GB Line blows" ... I don't know the facts on that. However, I don't totally buy it as GB is a pretty good team who has been drafting well for years!! I'll bet the GB Lines PUNK OUR LINES!! ... we'll see!!

Yeah and I am also sure the majority of his tackles are after 5 yards, I am sure he is rarely seen in the back field, I am sure he rarely shoots the right gap, I am sure he is pathetic in coverage and I am sure he is good for a few bonehead personal fouls! All that said he is better the the trash Dobbins and Barbie we have been starting!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom