expect a trade of O-Gun now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

expect a trade of O-Gun now

Butch

Scout Team
Reaction score
Let's all come to the realization that 2 of the 4 studs on offense are gone, that's 50% or rather from an offensive production we probably lost about 65% between RW and DB. You can't make the playoff's by substituting marginal players for studs, so what do you do? Now you trade O-Gun for a top reciever and at least a 2nd in the 2005 draft, why because our backs are up against the wall. Do we give O-Gun away, of course not and RS won't do that, but a good trade will help this team more so now, than resigning O-Gun. Any thoughts on teams/players? The Ram's are in big need of a DE, Little is in major legal trouble and they lost Windstrom to Seatle, Holt is untouchable, but Isaac Bruce? They have a bunch of talent at the reciever position with some new young guys and it could work to the benefit of both teams.
Thanks,
Mr. Marino

you would trade a DE who is 27 years old and is just starting to shine to the rams for old man bruce ?

No, life hands you lemons, you make lemonade. This season is not looking good, but there is always next season. You keep O-Gun, you resign him. Boston will be back next year. You don't sign a third premier reciever. You pick up a back next year. This season is salvagable, don't throw away next year for this year (ehhh hemmm Miami Heat).

I don't think you can add Boston into a percentage of the offense. As much as I think he would have excelled this year he has never played a down for the Fins so you can't assume what he would have done.

jesusfreak26 said:
I don't think you can add Boston into a percentage of the offense. As much as I think he would have excelled this year he has never played a down for the Fins so you can't assume what he would have done.

I bet he would have had at least 65 to 70 catches as our possession guy.

Now who?
:shakeno: :cry:

Butch said:
Let's all come to the realization that 2 of the 4 studs on offense are gone, that's 50% or rather from an offensive production we probably lost about 65% between RW and DB. You can't make the playoff's by substituting marginal players for studs, so what do you do? Now you trade O-Gun for a top reciever and at least a 2nd in the 2005 draft, why because our backs are up against the wall. Do we give O-Gun away, of course not and RS won't do that, but a good trade will help this team more so now, than resigning O-Gun. Any thoughts on teams/players? The Ram's are in big need of a DE, Little is in major legal trouble and they lost Windstrom to Seatle, Holt is untouchable, but Isaac Bruce? They have a bunch of talent at the reciever position with some new young guys and it could work to the benefit of both teams.
Thanks,
Mr. Marino

We can make the playoffs with what we have
Look at it this way

3 years ago,(When we made the playoffs and beat Colts and lost to Raiders) name the studs we had on offense?

finregime said:
I bet he would have had at least 65 to 70 catches as our possession guy.

You can play the what if game all your life, but you will never know until it happens.......

Key was we weren't predictable that year and we won't be this year but the only difference is our Def. is better now than then!

As fans the news of Ricky and DB comeing so close 2 gether hurts like I don't know what..... :tantrum:

But what can you do.....

finregime said:
Act a fool and cheer our Super Bowl Champs of 2005 on!

Now does it say Win Super Bowl, NO NO NO NO
I just say we can do it
You can take that either way you want and I see how you have......

Our def. is better, close to the best in the nfl. I'm not giving up on the team just because we lost 2 players. To tell you the truth up to the now we only saw one of them play. Look at the Ravens when they won it all. Who did they have on off. Who won almost the whole season including the superbowl for the??? That's right it was their def. Now if it is true and we do have a top three def. Then why can't we win it all? Believe me I am just as upset as the rest of you about this offseason. And I am in no means thinking we will, but there still is a chance slim as it may be. All that being said I say we resign Ogun and make that def. stronger yet.

ya ya ya but dont forget to look at the big picture we have wanny still

Now does it say Win Super Bowl, NO NO NO NO
I just say we can do it
You can take that either way you want and I see how you have......

I got BIG brassy ones son so Im claiming a Championship this year no matter the circumstances.

Everyone's giving up without us playing a snap. I think that sucks especially since all the other players we have that are still working there a$$e$ off to win games. I really hope our team doesn't think we are doomed, like everyone else does because then we are doomed. I agree Wanny is not the best coach, or even a great coach. But thus far he has kept our winning season streak alive. 2 losing seasons since 1970 (1976,1988), that is good right.

Back
Top Bottom