expect a trade of O-Gun now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

expect a trade of O-Gun now

Who was Priest Holmes in Balt? and look at him now. Didn't Baltimore lose J. Lewis in 01 and still came in to Miami and kick the Dolphins *** in the PLAYOFFS. Old man Terry Allen was their RB in that game and they went 90 yards TWICE for TD's. You have got to still believe in the Dolphins. I do.

And 6 losing seasons in team history. (1966,1967,1968,1969,1976,1988)

steveincolorado said:
Who was Priest Holmes in Balt? and look at him now. Didn't Baltimore lose J. Lewis in 01 and still came in to Miami and kick the Dolphins *** in the PLAYOFFS. Old man Terry Allen was their RB in that game and they went 90 yards TWICE for TD's. You have got to still believe in the Dolphins. I do.

Well said Steve!

We should all wait til at least week 4 to determine what we are as team!

Maybe this will give the Dolphins a little swagger and "us against the world" attitude. A lot of good things can come out of that. I don't think that the Dolphins haven't got any talent, I just don't think that they have performed anywhere near their talent level in the past. We won't need too much offense if Sam and Pat take one to the house every now and again. While we are at it, we need a safety (the two point kind) every once in a while. The season is not lost but we are going to have to take some chances this year in our playcalling and not be predictable. The underdogs don't win playing super-conservative and predictable!
:soapbox:

We can't get carried away with losing a player here and there. It happens to ALL the teams at some point. I said eariler, who was Priest Holmes, you might add Trent Green to that list, same with Ogun two years ago. Players come and go for whatever reason, but we still cheer for the same team. Also you might add Steve Young (Tampa Bay), Brett Farve (Atlanta). When Terrel Davis went down, did the Broncos close up shop?

Buddy said:
Maybe this will give the Dolphins a little swagger and "us against the world" attitude. A lot of good things can come out of that. I don't think that the Dolphins haven't got any talent, I just don't think that they have performed anywhere near their talent level in the past. We won't need too much offense if Sam and Pat take one to the house every now and again. While we are at it, we need a safety (the two point kind) every once in a while. The season is not lost but we are going to have to take some chances this year in our playcalling and not be predictable. The underdogs don't win playing super-conservative and predictable!
:soapbox:

Your Right about the conservative but what did Baltimore do?

I also need to add that I'am looking for some Dolphins logos to download. I'am looking for the logo from 1966-71, the logo from 72-96, and the present logo as well. Can anyone help me on this issue? I'am relabeling my vhs collection and will be putting everything on dvd (-R). Thanks for any help!!

Actually, after the initial anger and depression from last night, I feel quite liberated. I have NO expectations at this point and can just relas and watch whatever unfolds with my Dolphins.

Its training camp dude!
Were not giving OGun for WR who won't even really know the playbook til week 2 anyway

HurriCanE Fin said:
O-gun to Redskins for Garder,WR, and a second round pick? Would you do it?
Heck I'd trade him for a garder and a second round pick, that way Wanny can can put on the garder and show the world how much of a risk taker he is
:lol:

Ya know all this next year, next year **** with the offense is gonna run out. In the mean time our D is aging. By the time the Offense is finally subtle enough our major D props are going to be relaxing like that Ricky character somewhere in the sun....

Boston is a devastating blow. I hope, like every other Dolphin fan, that we do well but I don't think our team has the mental toughness to overcome everything that has occurred this horrible off-season. What bad luck!

Back
Top Bottom