Expectations of Bills games this year | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Expectations of Bills games this year

What are your expectations playing the Bills this year

• Sweep Bills in dominating fashion

• Sweep Bills but games are very close and down to the wire

• Split games with them

• Lose both games but they are down to the wire

• Lose both games and get dominated, Bills are still our daddy

Results are only viewable after voting.
I agree. That's why I can't say I have an expectation. My feeling is that last season we handled Allen pretty well for much of the game, but we couldn't score any points or control the clock. Eventually the defense wore down and gave up plays. The dynamic would be completely different is our offense was putting up points.

And obviously, I would like us to dominate, but I can't say it's a requirement to even win in the regular season against them after watching the Rams lose twice to SF and then beat them in the playoffs on the way to winning a SB.
And its not just because of the D wearing down... Its the dynamic between game situation and how hard it becomes to play defense/offense... The average QB rating when trailing is 80, the average QB rating when leading is 114. Its so much harder to play football as an offense when options are taken away from you by the scoreboard, and its much easier to play defense with a lead. Josh Allen isnt immune to that... 82 rating when trailing and 98 with a lead... This matchup has been a perfect storm of a **** offense overall going up against a great offense overall... You cant win those games in the NFL no matter how good your defense is, outside of a lotto win.

I voted Daddy, but I don't think they'll blow us out both games. The game in Buffalo is probably going to be really ugly, but I think we'll keep it respectable at home.

With Miami playing Buffalo in week 3 I wish it would have been week 5 to get this train rolling.us now that Jones is out.

Still believe we take atleast 1
Isn't White out the first four weeks as well? I'm guessing there are some Buffalo fans wondering how they're going to cover all of our weapons with their CB1 missing.

Etiquette? Really. What curse word did I use. What words did I use to offend ANYONE on here. I gave my opinion on a comment that was made. PLEASE tell me what I wrote where I should be banned. I waiting for your answer.
You called Tua a noodle arm. Hyperbole about Tua upsets people here.

For me, it's the bolded part. BAN

Back
Top Bottom