extra dead Dead Zone and Direct TV tips | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

extra dead Dead Zone and Direct TV tips

AHH..Gville and the lack of Fin games on Cox Cable (damn Jags and Bucs get all the play). I know your plight (UF alum, was there 2000-04). There are TONs of bars there that show the Fins games (Calico Jacks, RJ Gators, Beef O'Brady's, etc). I am sure one of those is closed down by now, but you get the point.

Yea, the Dark Hole for the Dolphins.

I will try as hard as possible to keep the Sunday ticket just to really watch games. I watch certain plays over and over.

I do have a $16.00 PC to TV converter that I use and it works well. (Ultimate 2000 AX)

I also know of two people that were just offered the Sunday Ticket for free since they get the best package. I almost wish I had waited a day or two....but.....Our Direct TV bill was very high with all the channels and boxes.

There is a place in heaven for you for taking care of your mother like that. Very touching.

I thought u could pay to stream games on nfl.com? Gamepass or something? I have dtv too and the service sucks. With my phone and internet (fios) + dtv I pay almost 180/month. If I had a bundle from fios and no dtv id probably save about 50/month. The only reason I keep dtv is cause of the ticket. If there were a garaunteed way for me to watch the fins play every week, id cancel in a heartbeat!

We should all get Slingbox's and give each other our passwords. I'm sure we cover a lot of the country.

Back
Top Bottom