F the Michael Vick apologists! | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

F the Michael Vick apologists!

You don't know WTF you're talking about. An owner will absolutely care about people like me b/c people like me (successful, compassionate dog-loving SEASON TICKET HOLDERS) put the money in their pockets.

You think those moron Vick supporters in ATL that were cheering for him as he was hauled off to court have the money for season tickets and consessions?

And just b/c I don't start a thread on every other case in the NFL like Donte Stallworth doesn't mean that I support those f*cks and only want Vick banned.

I already said Leonard Little should've been banned for life.

You say you don't even like Vick yet you support his reinstatement over all other dog-loving NFL fans being offended. Nice.

And again if you were consistent and made threads about ANY lowlife, not just the ones that hurt doggies, I could be more on board.

I think Roger Goddell would be acting wrecklessly if he didn't AT LEAST suspend Vick for one more season (this 2009 season coming up) post getting out of jail.

Vick already lied to his owner and to Goddell so why should anyone believe his "remorse". What is Roger Goddell a mind reader now?

Let's see if Vick can stay out of trouble and maybe even do some good for one season out of jail and out of football before he even considers him.[/quote]

I read fine....Goodell would be wreckless if he didn't suspend him ONE SEASON. That means that after that, you'd be fine with him being considered by a team.

Maybe you should reread what you write.

There are millions of convicts and other criminals out of jail living their lives, just because Vick is a high profile athlete does not mean he gets to do the same.

Killing dogs, is something I could never do myself, running a ring like he did is something I would never take part in... but it happens. He was never a cancer to the locker room, never spoke out against his team, and was always involved in the community. Besides his flip of the middle finger, he never had any problems in the NFL.

To me he should get his chance to play again, people need to realize its over and done with he paid for it, as the law states and nothing more should be done!

People need to lay off the whole he killed innocent dogs. DUI's get off, DUI's who kill people will be jailed and play again, running a red light or speeding hitting some one will be jailed and play again... and I know we have all ran a red light or went over the speed limit at some point.

What about the marijuana in the water bottle BS?

Why wouldn't you equate dealing with a man with a rifle as a fair chance to get away? Man is the intruder in the deers natural habitat. Deer have tools with which to survive, as does man. Thiers are more advanced in some areas, ours are more advanced in others.

How is killing an animal for food morally repellant to you? A deer taken from the wild has had more of a chance, and, more of a life than a cow held in captivity then killed. If you are a vegetarian, and object to all killing of animals for food, then, I understand your point. However, if you eat meat, I do not understand how you can pass judgment on a hunter shooting a deer and a guy at the slaughterhouse killing a cow gets away scott free.

The only difference between a hunter that kills a deer for food, and you, who eat beef for food is that at least they kill the animal themselves, instead of by proxy. Again....Which has more chance to get away? A cow in a field or chute, or a deer in his natural habitat?

Are you saying since the deer had a chance to get away from a high powered rifle with scope and probably more then 1 person chasing them, it's their fault or own doing for getting shot?

Just a question, don't kill me here.

Well Im sure Joey Porter amazingly has no problem with Mike Vick.

All it was was dogs. They act like they don't even like pit bulls. That's the funny thing about it. I got pit bulls. I got to put them under a different breed just to travel. You can't fly pit bulls nowhere.

"It's not even like they were fighting ****er spaniels or something they like. They don't even so much care about pit bulls. Nobody

Yea Porter has never fought dogs or illegally misreported what he was shipping on a plane lol.

How is this relevant to the discussion?

Fair enough. I just wanted to find out where your moral line on the subject was. Now.....Would you employ Vick at your business if you had one? I wouldn't. If I found out one of my employees was a dogfighter, I would never again write a paycheck out to him again. Never.

Neither would I

Are you saying since the deer had a chance to get away from a high powered rifle with scope and probably more then 1 person chasing them, it's their fault or own doing for getting shot?

Just a question, don't kill me here.

No no..Not at all. We're having a debate here...And, I think a particularly appropriate, and, fun one if done the right way.

No.....I'm not saying it's the deer's fault for being shot. There is no "fault" involved. What I *AM* saying is a cow in confinement has no shot at escape. A dog bred for dogfighting has not shot at escape.

A deer, in his natural habitat has the ability to use his tools that he has developed to defend himself against predators....One of them being man. Also...The dog is bred and confined, like the cow. I've never heard of a hunter going out to hunt a specific, individual deer...Unless it's like that mythical "ghost" bazillion point buck or whatever.

Also.....Just because you have a rifle and a scope does not mean you are going to hit what you shoot at. Go to a rifle range and try if you don't believe me. The longer distance you go, the harder it is. Breathing, trigger pull, round ballistics, wind, humidity, and temperature can all affect the flight of a bullet...Often dramatically. Again...Don't believe me? Go try it on a paper target.

The deer has a chance. The dogfighting dog and the cow have no chance.

No no..Not at all. We're having a debate here...And, I think a particularly appropriate, and, fun one if done the right way.

No.....I'm not saying it's the deer's fault for being shot. There is no "fault" involved. What I *AM* saying is a cow in confinement has no shot at escape. A dog bred for dogfighting has not shot at escape.

A deer, in his natural habitat has the ability to use his tools that he has developed to defend himself against predators....One of them being man. Also...The dog is bred and confined, like the cow. I've never heard of a hunter going out to hunt a specific, individual deer...Unless it's like that mythical "ghost" bazillion point buck or whatever.

Also.....Just because you have a rifle and a scope does not mean you are going to hit what you shoot at. Go to a rifle range and try if you don't believe me. The longer distance you go, the harder it is. Breathing, trigger pull, round ballistics, wind, humidity, and temperature can all affect the flight of a bullet...Often dramatically. Again...Don't believe me? Go try it on a paper target.

The deer has a chance. The dogfighting dog and the cow have no chance.

Understood. I agree with you. I've never hunted nor will I ever unless I need to for some insane reason. I did fish as a kid with my dad but believe it or not, I refuse to do so now b/c I don't see the point. I'd be doing it only for entertainment purposes.

Hell I even have to look the other way when I see lobsters in their tanks at the supermarket. I don't like to see the reality of death, even if it hasn't happened yet.

How is this relevant to the discussion?

Only relevance is a another dogfighting scumbag that certain fans want to turn a blind eye to just because he wasnt caught like the majoity of dogfighters. Besides if they great leader Porter says its fine then shouldnt it be fine with the board.

Only relevance is a another dogfighting scumbag that certain fans want to turn a blind eye to just because he wasnt caught like the majoity of dogfighters. Besides if they great leader Porter says its fine then shouldnt it be fine with the board.

Well, like I've said before....Vick was caught and, admitted to it after being forced to, to gain some lieniency. No matter how blatant the evidence seems, we don't know for a fact that Porter fights dogs. Both you and I believe he does, but, belief is not proof.

What will be interesting is if Porter does get caught, and, how people react to that.

Back
Top Bottom