FA wide recievers next year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA wide recievers next year?

We need a big time BIG WR. The only name listed was Bryant from TB that would be a #1 WR. I can't see how that guy would hit the market - he is a stud! Took him awhile to come around but he is legit. I would not be shocked to see Ginn traded and Wilford let go. Neither is a #1 WR. Ginn is still very young and has had his moments but he has sucked as a return guy and is not consistent as a WR. I really believe if a WR falls into our lap we take him otherwise this draft should be defense and then defense and then after that defense again. We still cannot get off the field on 3rd downs.

we dont score because WE DONT HAVE WR'S!!! bess is a nfty little guy and
belongs in the slot. if we have a bonafide, TO, or moss or jennings or andre
johnson or anquaon boldin type wr, we will be in biz!!
/quote]

not quite true. it's part of the problem, but i think our biggest issue on offense is inconsistent OL play. we have to improve that area first IMO.

contrary to what you're thinking, we are far from set on D. NT is a concern with Ferguson getting older and no depth to speak of. SLB is still a concern, even though Anderson and Roth have held down that position a lot better lately. ILB is still a concern. FS is still a concern. CB has to be addressed.
we haven't given up a TD in 12 quarters now and that's remarkable, but i still remember the Patriots game when we had little trouble scoring but couldn't do anything to make a stop on D. the Pats are probably not going to get worse with Brady back at QB next year, so we have to gear up to stop them. our O can score on them. we've shown that this year.

I'd love to get Nnamdi Asomugha over any receiver.

we really need a game-breaker!!! i would like to get a veteran wr..houshmanzadeh would be ideal..

We have the perfect Wr group for a qb like chad..
Getting someone like Boldin would be nice but those 20 yard dig routes and outs that he loves to run wont be there for him..
Lets also remember The O line will gel more next year and we will prob run the ball even more.
Big names WR's seem to mostly be big time headaches i dont look for any real big names until Henne is our starter

We need a big time BIG WR. The only name listed was Bryant from TB that would be a #1 WR. I can't see how that guy would hit the market - he is a stud! Took him awhile to come around but he is legit. I would not be shocked to see Ginn traded and Wilford let go. Neither is a #1 WR. Ginn is still very young and has had his moments but he has sucked as a return guy and is not consistent as a WR. I really believe if a WR falls into our lap we take him otherwise this draft should be defense and then defense and then after that defense again. We still cannot get off the field on 3rd downs.
You're right about Bryant, although I doubt we would take him. Tuna traded him in Dallas after the two of them got in a fight.

Back
Top Bottom