Famous Wanny Quotes! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Famous Wanny Quotes!

Ol' Saint Nick

ah lil bit of one
Reaction score
"I decided to step aside to place the focus where it belongs – on the football team," Wannstedt said. "I believe this move is in the best interests of the team and gives the players the best opportunity to play as well as possible the remainder of the season. It was clear that all the conversation about my future was becoming a distraction to the team and interfering with their ability to prepare properly, and this decision should allow them to concentrate on what happens on the football field."

Wonder if the Pittsburgh Panthers ever heard him say this?

Share some of your favorite Wanny quotes over the years. :D

"We will get this cleaned up" How many times was this said? It must be one of his famous ones.

Can you quote someone running their fingers through their hair and wiping their face and showing a look of complete surrender on their face?

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
Spray Mucus said:
I have one...

Wanny : umm, ahhh, ummm,ahhh, umm, ahhh, ummm, ahhh
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Don't forget "Let's not get caught in the trap!" Didn't we lose every F***ing game when he said that? :fire:

SCall13 said:
Can you quote someone running their fingers through their hair and wiping their face and showing a look of complete surrender on their face?

brook trout

My favorite was after the 2004 draft when in regard to Vernon Carey, Wannstedt said, "We feel that Vernon is a guy with his future ahead of him."

As opposed to what, your future being behind you??? Typical WannSpeak. Thank God he's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd prefer just to let those painful wasteful, fruitless years die.

We finally have a coach that has done what no other coach in lifetime (38 years) has done- Completely change the character of this team from fast starters, late chokers, to a team to be reckoned with every single week.

He's bringing in tough, hard chargeing players that don't like to lose, and, won't accept it.

Dwelling on Wanny and Co. is just a waste of energy.

Honestly, I wish the guy well at Pitt-

But then, I never liked those guys anyway:lol:

(On who the two best run blockers on the line are) –

"I don’t know, Seth McKinney have been playing awful good. I would say that the McKinney is playing right now, he might be playing as good as any of them."

Umm...

Okay Davey.

Should have just stopped at "I don't know".

(On what the team’s mindset is) –

“We have a very motivated football team. Our guys are thinking about one thing and that’s the season, getting ready to have an outstanding season. We have a group of guys that believes in themselves, believes in their teammates, and have a goal. They’re focused and have put in an awful lot of work. There are a lot of people who have put in a lot of work preparing for this season, and I think it was evident watching this morning’s practice.â€Â

4-12.

Yup, motivated!

"the only way to win in this league is by running the ball. you may not score alot but you will take time off the clock. that is how you win. You also need to score points. We cant just go out there and throw the ball all the time, we have to run it. We have to control the clock."

this was after one of the Ricky ran all over games 4 years ago. HELLO! you need to score points to win! Running wont score you alot? where the hell was this guys logic?

Back
Top Bottom