Fan reaction from the Dolphins Draft Party.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fan reaction from the Dolphins Draft Party....

I guess the fans were wrong when they booed Cam Cameron off the stage when he picked Teddy Ginn..

You conveniently left out the part that the fans were chanting for an even WORSE pick.

They weren't booing because they hated Ted. They were booing because they wanted Quinn. Listen to them chant his name.

the fans were right that draft?

You conveniently left out the part that the fans were chanting for an even WORSE pick.

They weren't booing because they hated Ted. They were booing because they wanted Quinn. Listen to them chant his name.

the fans were right that draft?

I'm guilty as well. Although,in all fairness the team had been treading water since Marino retired and it was a chance to draft a QB that was talked up prior to the draft (by the abc network draft "experts"). Obviously, the real experts working for NFL teams knew better. The guys who get paid to make the decisions and who accept responsibility and accountability are correct more often than not. It's pretty easy to be a armchair GM, when your livelihood doesn't depend on your personnel opinions.
That is never more apparent than it is now, during the draft. I always chuckle reading some of the definitive opinions expressed by many, right after a pick is made.

One of the reasons I hate watching the draft is when they televised the reactions of those in the crowd. Aside from the "sexy" names, these dopes have no clue who anyone is. It's all ME ME ME let's take a selfie while we jump around like dummies.

****ing this.

I'm guilty as well. Although,in all fairness the team had been treading water since Marino retired and it was a chance to draft a QB that was talked up prior to the draft (by the abc network draft "experts"). Obviously, the real experts working for NFL teams knew better. The guys who get paid to make the decisions and who accept responsibility and accountability are correct more often than not. It's pretty easy to be a armchair GM, when your livelihood doesn't depend on your personnel opinions.
That is never more apparent than it is now, during the draft. I always chuckle reading some of the definitive opinions expressed by many, right after a pick is made.

I'm guilty, too. I wanted Quinn. If I was at that draft party, I would've been doing the same thing I was doing in my living room. Pouting, just like the fans in OP. Theres nothing wrong with wanting Quinn in that draft.

My point is... lets not paint that first round like the fans were right. We were all insanely wrong.

Back
Top Bottom