Fangio Gone. Who Are The Best Replacements? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fangio Gone. Who Are The Best Replacements?

Fangio seemed to hate rookies anyways. With him gone, the next guy will probably try to do something with Tindall and Cam...

I sure hope so bro. I mean we really need these picks to pan out...their not exactly 6th round guys you can throw away 😂

I'm actually excited because I think this can be a good thing as less confusion on defense is always a good thing. Maybe the scheme wasn't even it, maybe the teacher just couldn't reach the students?

We need to know who the replacement is but I feel like we have a chance to be better off. You could tell Fangio wasn't loving being here. We also got smoked by some teams that with his experience, he should have been able to shut down. Let's see where this goes.
Not only that but you know what....

If his scheme is ...let's say old for lack of a better word right now....it's been dissected a million times before and if you don't counter or are willing to innovate you will get burned...

So here's to hoping we land a good innovative guy that can confuse offenses and not his own guys 😂

Possibilities....

• Wink Martindale
  • Joe Barry
  • Sean Desai
  • Reynaldo Hill
  • Brandon Staley

Last yr, I preferred Desai. Young, highly educated seemed like an ideal fit w McD.

Desai & Staley are Fangio disciples which bodes well for scheme continuuity. Hill worked woith the Staley led Chargers (in 2022). So, again, there is the contunuity angle.

Joe Barry has worked with fellow Shanhan disciple (LaFleur in Green Bay).

My preference is Martindale; I really like what he did w/ the Ravens. His scheme seems like a middle ground between Fangio's zone & the Flores scheme.
Good list... :UP:

Back
Top Bottom