Fangio Gone. Who Are The Best Replacements? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fangio Gone. Who Are The Best Replacements?

I recall Fangio pussyfooting around before he was actually hired. If he didn't want the job to begin with; why not do the honorable thing & politely decline/

Vic wasn't Saban level douchiness, but, close.

I caught onto that last offseason too but in the end I thought I was just being paranoid 😂....oh well...it's in the past now...I look forward to the new DC being able to get this thing set up right and we will be back in business

Cobra Kai GIF by NETFLIX

I'm going to gamble (and probably lose 😂) and say that AC will be it. Maybe they go in a more experienced direction but I don't know... I haven't seen much movement from them on the interview front (maybe I'm just impatient 😂)...i mean...how many times are we going to interview Kris Richard and not hire him? 😂 ...like he's been here for HC and next for DC...now DC again maybe?....we like him enough to bring him in over and over 😂...at this point I'm like just hire the guy, you obviously like him enough to keep interviewing him (Mr. GRIER) ...no seriously we should probably consider anyone going with a basic but effective tampa 2 (with wrinkles here and there) because we have imho the personel to run that over fangios cover 6 schemes which are complex, especially for players not familiar with how to disguise and communicate responsibilities in the zones....aka if the guys that know how to do it right get hurt you are screwed 😂

Chargers D was not very hot but he was the HC. As DC with the Rams (yes with Ramsey) he was very good.

"That season was with the Los Angeles Rams in 2020, and they led the NFL in total defense and pass defense, helping the team finish 10-6 and earn a wild-card playoff berth.

That Rams defense featured two All-Pros, defensive tackle Aaron Donald and cornerback Jalen Ramsey, who just finished his first season with the Dolphins.

Staley also has a connection with Dolphins pass game coordinator/secondary coach Renaldo Hill, who was his defensive coordinator his first two seasons before he left for Miami.

As for head coach Mike McDaniel, the connection is the same as it was between McDaniel and Fangio: They share the same agent, Richmond Flowers III."

Back
Top Bottom