Fans are correct: Dolphins better off losing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fans are correct: Dolphins better off losing

I'm so sick of the media/players bashing Dolphins fans for wanting to get Andrew Luck (rooting to lose). What do they expect from us? To root for meaningless wins? To pay money for tickets to watch a team that isn't trying? Unless, as fans, they have sat back and watched Jay Fiedler, Ray Lucas, AJ Feeley, Gus Ferotte, Sage Rosenfels, Dante Culpepper, Joey Harrington, Cleo Lemon, Chad Pennington, Chad Henne, Pat White, Tyler Thigpin, and Now Matt Moore start as our quarterback over a 10 year time span, I don't want to hear it. That is a pathetic crop of starters. Guess how many quarterbacks started for the Colts or the Patriots during this time span? Having that crop of scrubs follow in the wings of Marino is inexcusable. Even the last few years of Marino, we didn't have great qb play. In fact, it's been well over a decade since we have! We as fans are f%&ck**g fed up with it. We gave coach after coach after coach the benefit of the doubt for passing on quarterbacks. We won't do that anymore. So if that upsets some players (that probably won't be on this team much longer) or some media pundits (who can go f%c* themselves), we don't care. We want Luck. We want to win (not just 1-2 meaningless games this year) but for a decade under a competent quarterback and a coach that realizes how important that is.

You forgot Trent Green, Damon Huard, Brian Griese and John Beck! :tubes:

I think some fans actually would rather see the Dolphins win 4 games and start Rex Grossman, Tavaris Jackson or Trent Edwards next season than win 1 game and get Andrew Luck. :crazy:

Actually we have all of our early round picks, which means if we were to finish last we'd be picking at the top of every meaningful early round which could be a huge step in the right direction - or just more frustration drafts are crapshoots, although I would love to have Luck as would anybody.
I agree with you as long as we get rid of Ireland and Sparano. If we somehow retain the services of the aforementioned jackasses, they will find a way to screw the pooch.

I do not want to lose Sunday vs. Tebow and the Broncos.

Cool, what team are you a fan of? Always nice to see other fans drop by our boards. I'm a Dolphins fan... hope Tebow takes us out, lets go Broncos!

This is one of the most confusing posts I have ever read here.

People that say they don't understand, or are against "S4L" are newbs, and are lying if they say otherwise.

Indy will get him. We are awful but they are trying t be worse. Losing games will mean nOthing if we end up with Landry Jones or Barkley.

Indy will get him. We are awful but they are trying t be worse. Losing games will mean nOthing if we end up with Landry Jones or Barkley.
And winning against Denver will mean what?
I got a feel you don't want Luck here.

I'd still be very happy to end up with Barkley.

We may not want to Suck too hard for him because he could play an Elway and tell us to go to hell.

For all the people that think Luck can push his way out of Miami, I say go ahead. His biggest power play is to go back to Stanford. However, I do not think he does. IF, IF, IF he says he does not want to play for Miami, imagine the bounty of picks he would yield. If Carson Palmer can get you essential two #1's, what could Luck get for you?

Things will be fine. We just need direction at the top of the organization.

You forgot Trent Green, Damon Huard, Brian Griese and John Beck! :tubes:

I think some fans actually would rather see the Dolphins win 4 games and start Rex Grossman, Tavaris Jackson or Trent Edwards next season than win 1 game and get Andrew Luck. :crazy:

I did forget those guys. Can't believe how many quarterbacks we've had. You'd think one of them would have worked out? Pennington was the closest thing we had to a good quarterback, unfortunately he is as dependable as a 10 year old transmission made in Detroit.

At this point if you're not on the S4L bandwagon, you're either ****ing clueless, or you just haven't rooted for this franchise long enough. It's that simple.

Back
Top Bottom