$$$$$ Fantasy Baseball League | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

$$$$$ Fantasy Baseball League

MikeO said:
OK, its been a couple days. Some of you "BASEBALL EXPERTS" (and I use that term loosley) talk more junk here year around bragging about your baseball expertise! Now your not gonna sign up and play in this league????

WHATS UP WITH DAT???

Put up your $50, and put your money where your mouth is!!!!

Im not gonna call anyone out by name...yet!!!!!! But I better get an email or two from a couple of you!!

You sound like such a little girl... you don't know anyone's situation. There's alot of people, me personally and I'm sure that I'm not alone, that can do more productive things with that 50 or 100 bucks then shutting you up.

Cry me a river.. :boohoo:

FaninPatsyLand said:
You sound like such a little girl... you don't know anyone's situation. There's alot of people, me personally and I'm sure that I'm not alone, that can do more productive things with that 50 or 100 bucks then shutting you up.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't have $50 to spend! Wahhhhhhhhhhhh. If you don't have $50 for a fantasy baseball league and with all the time you spend here online, then maybe its time to get a job!

And if your such a baseball expert you could turn that $50 into $500 or so easily by just winning the league! That is just good business!

Im not crying, just pointing out once again a few people here talk the talk, but when its time to WALK THE WALK or put up money to back up their talk.........they put their tails between their legs ONCE AGAIN!

Your probably the type that signs up for the league, doesn't send their entry fee money till September. Then when they win, they get all upset when the money isn't sent to them the day after the season!

MikeO said:
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't have $50 to spend! Wahhhhhhhhhhhh. If you don't have $50 for a fantasy baseball league and with all the time you spend here online, then maybe its time to get a job!

And if your such a baseball expert you could turn that $50 into $500 or so easily by just winning the league! That is just good business!

Im not crying, just pointing out once again a few people here talk the talk, but when its time to WALK THE WALK or put up money to back up their talk.........they put their tails between their legs ONCE AGAIN!

Whatever MikeO, enjoy your 6 person fantasy league. :lol:

FaninPatsyLand said:
Whatever MikeO, enjoy your 6 person fantasy league. :lol:

Already got more than 6 thank you very much. You are the spoiled sport I was talking about who hasn't signed up!
:rolleyes2

FaninPatsyLand said:

dude chill out...he's just trying to have a little fun with fantasy baseball and the great people of Finheaven. If you don't want to play then don't. No need to get like that.

Rocky Raccoon said:
dude chill out...he's just trying to have a little fun with fantasy baseball and the great people of Finheaven. If you don't want to play then don't. No need to get like that.

Par for the course with him. Big Talker......nothing to back it up!

MikeO said:
Par for the course with him. Big Talker......nothing to back it up!
ahhh...people just overreact to things, but whatever.

so how many people you got so far Mike?

MikeO said:
OK, its been a couple days. Some of you "BASEBALL EXPERTS" (and I use that term loosley) talk more junk here year around bragging about your baseball expertise! Now your not gonna sign up and play in this league????

WHATS UP WITH DAT???

Put up your $50, and put your money where your mouth is!!!!

Im not gonna call anyone out by name...yet!!!!!! But I better get an email or two from a couple of you!!

Out of curiousity would you be considered a MLB, NFL, and NBA expert. I just want to know the length of your expertise so I can verse myself in some of these sports.. :lol:

GreenMonster said:
Out of curiousity would you be considered a MLB, NFL, and NBA expert. I just want to know the length of your expertise so I can verse myself in some of these sports.. :lol:

I don't consider myself an expert in anything. But SOME people go around here claiming this and claiming that.But they (or he) shall remain nameless!:cooldude:

Rocky Raccoon said:
ahhh...people just overreact to things, but whatever.

so how many people you got so far Mike?

Waiting to hear back from a couple people, but we will have enough. Just a matter of how many we want in the league.

I will then register the league with CBS. We can have a 2 week period where people can register with CBS if they aren't already, and send in their entry fee money. Then we can start talking draft times and such.

MikeO said:
Waiting to hear back from a couple people, but we will have enough. Just a matter of how many we want in the league.

I will then register the league with CBS. We can have a 2 week period where people can register with CBS if they aren't already, and send in their entry fee money. Then we can start talking draft times and such.
sounds good to me...I figure 12 people would be good.

MikeO said:

I need some time to sort out what 2 leagues I will be in this year. I am always in too many, and I would like to get into 2 that really matter. Nothing worse than a dead league, with owners that won't respond to trades and other league matters. A league with 12 hardcore fantasy baseball owners, that frequent the boards and their team are the best leagues.. I will try to settle for nothing less this year.. Football under this system for me worked well this year, even though I took 4th...:fire:

Rocky Raccoon said:
sounds good to me...I figure 12 people would be good.

Well I was thinking of a ROTO league. Therefore, it doens't matter if we have an even or odd number. And if someone backs out last minute, its no big deal.

GreenMonster said:
I need some time to sort out what 2 leagues I will be in this year. I am always in too many, and I would like to get into 2 that really matter. Nothing worse than a dead league, with owners that won't respond to trades and other league matters. A league with 12 hardcore fantasy baseball owners, that frequent the boards and their team are the best leagues.. I will try to settle for nothing less this year.. Football under this system for me worked well this year, even though I took 4th...:fire:

I think this league will be active. 1) Everyone (or almost everyone) will be from this board. So, we can have fun and rag on each other. Nobody wants to finish last and hear it for 365!!

2) Everyone is putting up $50 and the cash prize will be worthwhile. Which means there is no reason for anyone to quit. Also if we have payouts for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd......then even if somoene has no shot for 1st place, they can still stay active and shoot for 3rd or something and get back some money

GreenMonster said:

I know what you mean man...if the league isn't interesting, there just isnt a point in playing. I hope the people that are participating in this league are intrigued and willing....but with money on the line, they should be.

Back
Top Bottom