"Fasano Blossoming Into A Complete Tight End" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Fasano Blossoming Into A Complete Tight End"

I've been extremely impressed with Fasano. The coaching staff finally figured out the good things in throwing to the TE. Too bad they waited until we were 0-7 to figure it out.

I might be in the minority, but I kind of want a Brody Eldridge type player to compliment Fasano.

Only flowers & teenage girls blossom. (and T.Brady& M. Sanchez)

Yup.. he's always been this way for us. We just don't ****ing use him. He "disappears" in games because we liked to use him as a blocker instead.

How many times has Fasano,Bess,Hartline,Bush been missing in action
for games at a time?
It's the offensive minds on this team who have no clue,no identity,
and truly have no clue how to run an NFL offense

He has always had these abilities... all tho he was plagued by dropsies and fumblitis at times

Fasano is not the weak link that a Hartline is. Certainly, no matter how big of a hipster dufus homer you are, I think we can all agree that Hartline is not a starting wide receiver. But regardless of how much he has been targeted, Fasano has highly inconsistent hands, as he has struggled with drops and fumbles. Let's call a spade a spade; Fasano is a stiff, but he is not horrendous. Heck, as with many of the current dimwits running today's Clippers, Fasano would be a heck of a tight end if this were 1976. We can agree that his blocking is useful when the dimwits put Marc Dumbo out at RT.

When you see elite recent offenses of recent years, they have trotted out the likes of Rob Gronkowski, Jason Witten, Jermichael Finley, Tony Gates, Tony Gonzalez, Dallas Clark, Jimmy Graham, et al. Fasano would never be confused with any of them.

Back
Top Bottom