Fastest Player in the NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fastest Player in the NFL

pvgolf32

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who is the fastest player in the league? I remember Darrell Green used to be considered the fastest, even at his age, but right now a lot of people will argue whether its Moss/Vick/or anyone else.

MelbournePhin said:
larry allen :cool:
Larry may be the favorite for strongest player in the league...I heard hat guy squats over 1,000 lbs.

Michael Bennett was quite the speedster at one time.

donte stallworth is the fastest, but i was pretty sure i saw his number listed as 4.3..... the problem is where you get those estimates. Oftentimes they are from workouts or training camp which is done with a much-less precise stopwatch You really need to go by combine stats, as those are scored in a more controlled environment.

i'll try to dig up the huge article on mis-interpreting 40-yard dash times, but it was a good read.... you really have to add some time to everything you read due to inaccuracy.

Stallworth was the fastest around 4.3, but Laverneus Coles & Bethel Johnson weren't far behind to my understanding. Dante Hall is fast, but he's by no means the fastest... Like Wes Welker, his small size makes him seem more elusive...

Last edited by a moderator:
Antonio Brown- Bills KR last year was very very fast. he sucked hard at KRing though, I could've sworn he was on the 'Skins now.

do they still have that fastest player competition? Darrell Green kept winning it every year if i remember. Willie Gault from the Bears was always challenging him back around 85.

Fastest Player

The fastest player in the nfl, is l. coles, the w/r for the redskinds, the guy runs a 4.23 for god sakes.

Im pretty sure the top two is Stallworth and Bethel Johnson of the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom