Fastest Player in the NFL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fastest Player in the NFL

chamber blaze84 said:
javon carter of the jets is FAST!
i think you mean jonathan carter....

Jonathan Carter, Troy State..... ran a 4.33 in the NFL combine... won the 40-yard dash title in that year.

link: http://www.parisischool.com/NFL_Combine_Training.html
(under 2001 highlights)

OFFICIALLY, Jonathan Carter is the fastest REAL time i've seen yet... (NFL-timed)

No, I remember like it was yesterday, reading in the New Orleans "Times Picayune" that Donte Stallworth ran a 4.19 at the NFL COMBINE right before and after the Saints drafted him.

Dude is a blazer. I would put all my money on him being the fastest player in the league.

DolphinDevil28 said:
No, I remember like it was yesterday, reading in the New Orleans "Times Picayune" that Donte Stallworth ran a 4.19 at the [BOLD]NFL COMBINE[/BOLD] right before and after the Saints drafted him.

Dude is a blazer. I would put all my money on him being the fastest player in the league.
that is when the "scouts" time players... you can't go by that.... that is a person standing there with a stopwatch... any given player will run the 40 up to ten times during the combine..... you have to go by NFL times. the NFL does an actual tested 40 yard dash, and that is the one officially recorded. its also a lot more reliable, as they use an electric eye sensor system that is more accurate.

There are scouts that time people at all sorts of ridiculous times. They aren't accurate, and these guys don't run those times.

check out the links i posted in this thread to clarify this...

Last edited by a moderator:
It was said on Deion Sanders "Sportscentury" that he ran a 4.1 40 in a pair of Timberlanders at Florida St. Obviously he's not the fattest in the NFL anymore but damn, that's fast!

Isn't it Michael Lewis? KR for the Saints? The former delivery guy......

I'm guessing it's the Bills returner, whatever the hell his name was.

Back
Top Bottom