Favorite player who is not on your favorite team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite player who is not on your favorite team?

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
Since this is the quiet before the storm, I thought I'd just throw this topic out there. Discuss.

For me, it is Chad Johnson. Not only is he an elite receiver but you can tell that his schtick is all in good fun. The checklist, the Riverdance, the "please don't fine me" sign, the Santa bag...classic. Plus I've had him on at least one of my fantasy teams the last three years and he's been one of my studs. Just a joy to watch.

Carson Palmer. The guy plays with fire in his eyes. I seriously thought Cincinatti would have gone all the way last year because of Carson.

I have a few non-Dolphins who I really like.

Peyton Manning, Joe Horn, Deuce McAllister and Patrick Surtain come to mind.

Patrick Surtain. Man I can't even watch a Chiefs game without getting pissed. I'm serious, Surtain was one of my fav Phins all time :boohoo:

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Since this is the quiet before the storm, I thought I'd just throw this topic out there. Discuss.

For me, it is Chad Johnson. Not only is he an elite receiver but you can tell that his schtick is all in good fun. The checklist, the Riverdance, the "please don't fine me" sign, the Santa bag...classic. Plus I've had him on at least one of my fantasy teams the last three years and he's been one of my studs. Just a joy to watch.

Chad Johnson sucks mine would have to be Ladainian Tomlinson.

Terrel Owens bc Childress had such a bad experience with him last year at Philadelphia that the first thing he did when he became Vikings coach is think that Daunte was just like him when Daunte was acting as his own agent that he traded him to Miami for a 2nd round pick. Your an idiot TO but thanks for helping C-pep become a fin!

Dolfan984 said:
Patrick Surtain. Man I can't even watch a Chiefs game without getting pissed. I'm serious, Surtain was one of my fav Phins all time :boohoo:
me too

kinda have a couple.ray lewis and ed reed.but im going to be watching some 49ers games this year when the fins arent playing because of vernon davis

Back
Top Bottom