Favorite player who is not on your favorite team? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite player who is not on your favorite team?

Brian Urlacher, Larry Johnson, Antwaan Randle El, Trent Green, and Adewale Ogunleye (you seeing the IU trend):dolphins:

Surtain, Madison, Tomlinson, Spikes, Fred Taylor, Gates, Stroud, Janikowski

Shaun Alexander, Julius Peppers, Larry Johnson, Tomlinson,and this next ones funny, because he has played for 3 of my 4 least favorite teams yet I still respect him alot, Drew Bledsoe. Back in the day Bledsoe vs Marino games were fun to watch. Of course Marino won. :tongue:

Alexander is one, I live too close to seachicken nation to not see them play all the time.
Then I'd have to go with my cougs, Marcus Trufant, Eric Coleman, Lamont Tompson
And guys from walla walla Drew Bledso (also A coug) and Peter Sirmon

LT. i will watch a chargers game, just to see him run.

or D. Freeney. His battle agenst agden a few years back was go great that is was more interesting than the game itself. and he dominated agden all game.

Rocky Raccoon said:
Warrick Dunn

:yes: Good call there man. Warrick Dunn is not only a great football player but a great human being as well. Last year after hurricane Katrina, he challenged every playerd (except the Saints) to donate $5000 to the relief fund. What a great person Dunn is.

Perfect23 said:
Chad Johnson sucks mine would have to be Ladainian Tomlinson.

Chad Johnson sucks?:shakeno:

I like Chad Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Trent Green, Edgerin James, Torry Holt, Larry Fitzgerald and Warrick Dunn.

Hines Ward, Peyton Manning, Tiki Barber, or Carson Palmer.

Curtis Martin. Other then being a fantastic football player, he's a great guy with good values, from what I've heard and seen.

Also, Marvin Harrison sounds like a great guy to be around. I've never seen him do something crazy after scoring a touchdown.

LT, Portis, Tiki Barber, Carson Palmer, TO (not):dolphins:

On offense mine would be.

LaDanian Tomlinson, Larry Fitz and Torry Holt

Defense would be.

Richard Seymour, Jonathan Vilma and Champ Bailey

Sean Alexander, Randy Moss, Steve Smith, Ben Roethlesberger

Back
Top Bottom