Favorite Player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite Player

Favorite Player

• Total voters
Chambers. Most underrated WR in the league. Could you tell im a CC fan?

Jason

He has shown he can single handedly make a QBs day his worst and LTs career second guessed..

Who's better than Jason Taylor....???

Well Zach is a close second.... very close... Heart and soul...

Then Surtain came quietly but no one could have known how good this kid was gonna be except Jimmy Johnson of course..

I'm hoping that Jeno James and DBo make our Offense legit...

I've always loved DBo... No matter how much he weighs.. He's gonna eat DBs.

FinFan4Life814 said:
Ricky. Really, how can u not be a fan of a guy who can flatten a 250 pound LB like hes not even there? lol
Yup. Ricky's the real deal...er? :D

Although I've always like Konrad, too. He's been underused IMO... he's one of the last "true" FBs...

Im wondering about who voted for Mark Dixon? I'm gonna miss not having mark on the team though, thats for sure....

i voted CC...his athleticism and finess plays put him over the top for me on a team full of superstars

Zach Thomas here I suppose. He embodies one of the great football spirits....he's plays for the name on the front of the jersey, not the one on the back. I know we have a handful of guys on this team who are that same way, but because of Zach's background (underrated and 110% committed at all times) he takes the cake.

OFF TOPIC: :topic: Can someone tell me where I can upload a new sig photo? I can't seem to find the upload link with the new site design, thanks.

Mine is Zach the guy plays his heart out year in and year out no matter what the circumstance is. He is a true champion. A mod should add Randy MC on there he is a fan fav for a lot of people

I voted other and chose Larry Chester..this guy Never complains, plays with pain, and Never gets pushed back from the line of scrimage...hopefully this year he can give us a nice little inside pass rush with his new weight and conditioning..something we've lacked for years

Dreadless Demon is my vote, plows through LB's and DB's like there nothing, is really brutal when he runs, As someone said in a post before ,
Ricky's the real deal.

Chambers would be putting up PRO BOWL type numbers if we had even a solid QB

Back
Top Bottom