Favorite Player | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite Player

Favorite Player

• Total voters
I voted for Jason Taylor. For me, it was a toss up between him, Ricky, Surtain, and Thomas. Why is Todd Wade there since he isn't on the team anymore?

Ricky. He was one of my favorite players when he was in N.O. I was pretty happy when Miami traded for him
Who voted for Feidler? :roflmao: :roflmao:

pigskinguy said:
Ricky. He was one of my favorite players when he was in N.O. I was pretty happy when Miami traded for him
Who voted for Feidler? :roflmao: :roflmao:
NCFINFAN38 :lol: :lol:

My favorite current Dolphin is Ricky Williams...throw back type of player that just puts it out on the line everyplay.
My favorite Dolphin of all time Brian Cox.

i voted for zach, he gives me hope for playing football, why does my whole family have to be sho... no not that ill call it vertically challenged. i mean i dont even have a person above 6ft on either side of my family. i hope i have 2 more inches to grow and at least be zachs height. zach is the d's leader and plays with emotion and knowledge. has inhuman awareness to where a running back will be or is.

Willie Johnson ---- will be surprise of Training Camp

The 6-4, 204-pound Johnson played last season at the University of Nevada where he caught 22 passes for 329 yards and two touchdowns. The 2003 season was his first at Nevada after he transferred from Fresno City (Junior) College, where he played each of the previous two years (2001-02). Born January 14, 1981, Johnson attended Edison High School in his hometown of Fresno, Calif.

You heard it here first ---- This man may be the one who locks up the number 3 WR slot.

unless he was your favorite player thats a little off topic, hes camp and cut probably.

afiorentino said:
The 6-4, 204-pound Johnson played last season at the University of Nevada where he caught 22 passes for 329 yards and two touchdowns. The 2003 season was his first at Nevada after he transferred from Fresno City (Junior) College, where he played each of the previous two years (2001-02). Born January 14, 1981, Johnson attended Edison High School in his hometown of Fresno, Calif.

You heard it here first ---- This man may be the one who locks up the number 3 WR slot.

The number 3WR spot??? Yeah and Clint Stoerner will win the starting QB job.

Back
Top Bottom