Favorite Player | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite Player

Favorite Player

• Total voters
iceblizzard69 said:
I voted for Jason Taylor. For me, it was a toss up between him, Ricky, Surtain, and Thomas. Why is Todd Wade there since he isn't on the team anymore?
really i didnt know they got rid of him. sorry.

Juice_56 said:
i voted for zach, he gives me hope for playing football, why does my whole family have to be sho... no not that ill call it vertically challenged. i mean i dont even have a person above 6ft on either side of my family. i hope i have 2 more inches to grow and at least be zachs height. zach is the d's leader and plays with emotion and knowledge. has inhuman awareness to where a running back will be or is.
i saw on 20/20 these hormone shots that you take to get taller but they may be harmful; but thats off topic:)

afiorentino said:
The 6-4, 204-pound Johnson played last season at the University of Nevada where he caught 22 passes for 329 yards and two touchdowns. The 2003 season was his first at Nevada after he transferred from Fresno City (Junior) College, where he played each of the previous two years (2001-02). Born January 14, 1981, Johnson attended Edison High School in his hometown of Fresno, Calif.

You heard it here first ---- This man may be the one who locks up the number 3 WR slot.
is there a reason that i've never heard of him?

this question is impossible to answer....I love all my dolphins...

Are Dubbuya
CC
Surtain
Madison
ZT
JT
McMike
Ogun
TimBo

are the main ones i like....I always thought Marion was awesome as well, but he aint a Fin no more.:(

Pretty hard to choose just one but since i see a lot of Wisconsin football games,and got too see him before he was a phin im pickin Chambers

Back
Top Bottom