Feeley and girlfriend on Best Damn Sports Show Period right now. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley and girlfriend on Best Damn Sports Show Period right now.

Holy damn she's hot. My god. Any anime or cartoon network fans in here? Does AJ Feeley remind anyone ELSE of Astroboy?

shes hot cus shes hot and shes real. but i gotta wonder why AJ was on at all. it was all about heather "touchy" Feeley me.

She's good, even really good, but not great.

Remember, this girl is impressed by a 3rd string QB with a moped :D

Nah, but in all honesty, she's hot, but not THAT hot. People are making too big of a deal out of her IMO.

she was rated best looking female athlete in the world no wonder aj doesn't know the playbook yet.

She's gorgeous...especially for an athlete. She's right up there with Anna Kournikova except Anna gets the bonus points for being foreign and having some of that foreign cuteness.

Her magazine pictures don't do her justice. If you watch the interview, she's much cuter live and on video than she is posing.

Heather Mitts Bobblehead

clear.gif

If memory serves me right I think Fiedler's wife is hotter than that. Don't get me wrong Feely's babe's got a hot body obviously since she's an athlete.

Back
Top Bottom