Feeley and girlfriend on Best Damn Sports Show Period right now. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley and girlfriend on Best Damn Sports Show Period right now.

Interesting video, you can tell Heather wears the pants in the relationship...still, she is smokin'

I don't know, Heather Mitts is pretty. She has an everyday girl look to her. However, she is in no way the same league as Anna. That girl is just off the charts. She blows most models and actresses away. Same goes for that softball player Finch. Jenny Finch? I cannot remember her first name. Quite honestly, the only reason I know her last name is because occasionally my eyes wonder up from her behind to see the name on her jersey. :lol:

She aint tops thats for sure, Fiedler's woman is hotter. Kinda funny how 2 backups have decent quality women, sure wish their games were quality.

PS, why would they talk about Football with AJ? It is not as if there are many positives YET to talk about from mini camp.

Wow Feeley has all the charisma of my pinky toe. It was actually painful to hear him talk.

BigFinFan said:
FHM Bikini Shot

clear.gif
She wants me so bad ! :lol:

So Some one help me out what does Fiedler's wife look like (picture anyone)?

I have never seen her if she is really better than Heather Mitts I want to see this!

Its hard for me to imagine she's better than Heather Mitts. Heather reminds me of Sarah Michelle Gellar except she's cuter, younger lookin, and she's a professional freaking athlete working toward the olympics.

I guess no one has a picture of Fiedler's wife? For those people that were saying she was so hot... come on now, show the rest of us!

Yeah, Fiedler's wife was hot as well, no doubt about that. I think she's hotter, but i think Mitts is a little...ummm...."big". Not like fat, obviously, but I like a more slender girl, Mitts is a victim of her occupation....she's an athlete, which gives her a bigger frame than I prefer. I think Fiedler's wife is hotter because she looks more feminine...now, not saying Mitts is ugly, but she's a bigger girl lacking in the curves that my preferable girl has. of course, maybe that's why I'm with my girl instead of some other women I know whom other would prefer. Beauty is truely in the eye of the beholder.

Wow. She's got some big cans. She is hot, but I guess Heather Mitts is just more to my liking...which, is a bit ironic, considering Mitts dates a guy that has been dubbed by the press to be really handsome, a QB for an NFL team multi-millionaire...while Fiedler's girl dates dumbo the most hated man in Miami.

I mean, if I were to pick which girl I'd have the better shot with, it would have to be Fiedler's girlfriend. I mean, come on.

Back
Top Bottom