Feeling left out....MY negative post. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeling left out....MY negative post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see any mods/admins online right now? This may well end up getting closed/moved when they get to it...

I found myself strangely intrigued by this wasted thread of nonsense.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'd say it's officially closed.

If anyone would like to speak with me about the way ANY of the staff handles anything, send me a PM.

Otherwise, this belly-aching, and "oh poor me... the Mods don't like me" garbage ends now.

I've left the thread open and unedited to this point to allow everyone to see where a line will be drawn and to offer their point of view, pro or con. Despite some expected kicking and thrashing, what I stated around post #21 stands: rude personal comments will not be accepted in the main forum. If the same comment were to be made again it would receive the same response.

For those concerned about other comments they see as rude and personal, I share that concern. As a moderator, I can personally assure you that there will be instances in which something excessive slips through; the voluntary staff here cannot chase down every offense. Everyone is encouraged to report such posts through the alert function. That said, I can also assure you that not all people will consider the same things to be rude, personal or otherwise inappropriate. The bottom line is that this is a friendly forum about Dolphins football, in which respectful disagreement is encouraged. Humor and color in that context are also entirely acceptable, although standards of civility must apply. There are other forums here for comments that go beyond the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom