Feeling left out....MY negative post. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeling left out....MY negative post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section126 said:
Wagons.......I would pay $200.00 just to blast a fart in your face.

Mod Edit: If you were testing to find the limit on personal comments, you've succeeded. We'll see you in a day or so. Enjoy your break.

P4E

You have got to be kidding to actually boot me for a day over that comment.......It was funny, and I actually like Wagons.....

LIGHTEN UP!

Section126 said:

Mod Edit: If you were testing to find the limit on personal comments, you've succeeded. We'll see you in a day or so. Enjoy your break.

P4E
Nice work Mods.
:banana:

At least section get's to listen to Hank for an entire day. :lol:

Section126 said:
You have got to be kidding to actually boot me for a day over that comment.......It was funny, and I actually like Wagons.....

LIGHTEN UP!

I don't think that was the response they were looking for. I'd suggest treading carefully if I were you.

Section126 said:
You have got to be kidding to actually boot me for a day over that comment
Nope. Not at all.
It was funny
I don't doubt that you thought so. But it was rude and personal, regardless of whether its target was offended. Others were offended, it violates the house rules and will not be allowed in the main forums.
and I actually like Wagons.....
Nice, but not relevant. If you want to voluntarily carry on that kind of discussion, you're welcome to do so in The Depths or by PM. Just keep it out of the main forum.

LIGHTEN UP!
Thanks for your advice. However, the adjustment necessary here is on your part with regard to discretion.

To a great extent, there is a "let 'em play" philosophy governing the nature of posts here. However, inappropriate personal comments left in the threads tend to lead to further inappropriate comments and even interpersonal feuding. It will not be allowed. Please use better judgment.

P4E

P4E said:
Nope. Not at all.

I don't doubt that you thought so. But it was rude and personal, regardless of whether its target was offended. Others were offended, it violates the house rules and will not be allowed in the main forums.

Nice, but not relevant. If you want to voluntarily carry on that kind of discussion, you're welcome to do so in The Depths or by PM. Just keep it out of the main forum.

Thanks for your advice. However, the adjustment necessary here is on your part with regard to discretion.

To a great extent, there is a "let 'em play" philosophy governing the nature of posts here. However, inappropriate personal comments left in the threads tend to lead to further inappropriate comments and even interpersonal feuding. It will not be allowed. Please use better judgment.

P4E

Exactly.

126... if you'd like to try and buck the system, you'll find it less pleasant than you expected.

Thanking you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.

Section126 said:

LIGHTEN UP!
I agree. That post to CW was knee slappin' funny....it was obvious to me that it was a joke. We all love CW, even though he's a Bills fan. :tongue:

ETA: Someone was actually offended by that? Friggin' hall monitors man...

Dolfan954 said:
I agree. That post to CW was knee slappin' funny....it was obvious to me that it was a joke. We all love CW, even though he's a Bills fan. :tongue:

ETA: Someone was actually offended by that? Friggin' hall monitors man...

Thanks bro.......

I STILL don't see what was so offensive about what I told Wagons.....it was a joke......in fact.....you never deleted what was posted...IT IS STILL THERE!

All this "gun waving" is really unneccessary.

This isn't a recent trend -- it's how they have run the board since I got here. Going personal is not tolerated in the main forum, no matter what the motivation is. Lots of others have heard the same thing.

If you want to go personal, hang in the forum that allows it (The Depths, I believe).

Section126 said:

P4E
LFMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Jimmy James said:
This isn't a recent trend -- it's how they have run the board since I got here. Going personal is not tolerated in the main forum, no matter what the motivation is. Lots of others have heard the same thing.

If you want to go personal, hang in the forum that allows it (The Depths, I believe).

Really, I guess some posters are special I guess. How Bout TeeMoney and others just flat out calling people idiots and frauds? That seemed to have been ignored.

It was a joke.........It wasn't like I was calling him a name or anything....in fact he replied with an offer of letting me do it for a grand..........I am in the process of fund raising right now so I am withdrawing my original offer.

The problem is that I don't see how what I put in that post was "personal" .....It was a joke!

I guess what is "personal" is now expanded.......So I will comply.

WharfRat said:
Exactly.

126... if you'd like to try and buck the system, you'll find it less pleasant than you expected.

I am not trying to buck the system, and I am not trying to be subversive and I have never been a member of the communist party.

WharfRat said:
Thanking you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.

You are welcome. I will fall in line.

Section126 said:
Really, I guess some posters are special I guess. How Bout TeeMoney and others just flat out calling people idiots and frauds? That seemed to have been ignored.

Don't embrace the standard of a noob who hasn't been around in weeks. We're mature contributors here, and the powers that be need to be able to rely on us to set an example. You went farther than you should have, and you served as that example.

This is the last time I'm going to address this publically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom