Few questions heading into the season. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Few questions heading into the season.

so let me get this straight. jason allen is either good enough to start or will just be let go. how is that? you cant say he will be on both sides of the spectrum. if he is good enough to start, but doesnt end up starting, why wouldnt he just be a nickel back? this makes no sense to me.

I don't think he is the middle of the road kind of guy. He either is going to showcase his man cover skills and impress enough to get plenty of playing time . . . or the front office is just going to cut him for somebody better. He either is going to shine or he is going to flop. Now I don't know his contract, and I don't know how much this team saves if they cut him, but he is one of our better special teams players so all that is a factor as well, but IMO he either wins the starters job, or plays damn good to deserve it . . . . or he gets cut as I am only assuming his contract is high, to high for a special teams only guy . . . I could be wrong.

I don't think he is the middle of the road kind of guy. He either is going to showcase his man cover skills and impress enough to get plenty of playing time . . . or the front office is just going to cut him for somebody better. He either is going to shine or he is going to flop. Now I don't know his contract, and I don't know how much this team saves if they cut him, but he is one of our better special teams players so all that is a factor as well, but IMO he either wins the starters job, or plays damn good to deserve it . . . . or he gets cut as I am only assuming his contract is high, to high for a special teams only guy . . . I could be wrong.

well all i wanted was an explanation. and you gave it. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom