FF 2 Years- Please Draft THIS Guy! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FF 2 Years- Please Draft THIS Guy!

Okay, time for another bump with the '22 college season upon us, as Achane enters his jr. season. I think he is going to have a really special year now that he is finally the featured back. I think he'll be even more successful in the NFL- he has the perfect tool set.

Last edited:
I have a hard time getting excited about backs. It seems like a lot of the "can't miss" guys usually end up sort of.....meh and the unknowns end up being good players.

There's too much dependence on everyone around them for me to really get a good feel for them.

yeah, i hear you. the game has changed a lot how we look at and value RBs

Achane 's speed is tantalizing, imagine him on the field with Hill and Waddle!

But size wise I don't think he fits what McDaniel wants in a RB. He loves speed, but he seems to prefer bigger guys.

Losing the 1st rounder almost guarantees Miami won't be going RB in R1.

Well, since picking up Tyreek, we may not have a need for him now, but do yourself a favor and watch this clip of every run he made against LSU this past November. This was a guy coming off an ankle injury who had every right to sit out his last game (no bowl game for a 5-7 team) and prepare for the draft, instead of running the ball 37 times for 200+ yards.

The guy is a warrior with a ton of heart. A really good all-around guy, team player.

(as a reminder, he is one of the fastest humans in the world in the 200meters, and had that phenomenal kickoff returnvs Bama last year)

Last edited:
Well, since picking up Tyreek, we may not have a need for him now, but do yourself a favor and watch this clip of every run he made against LSU this past November. This was a guy coming off an ankle injury who had every right to sit out his last game (no bowl game for a 5-7 team) and prepare for the draft, instead of running the ball 37 times for 200+ yards.

The guy is a warrior with a ton of heart. A really good all-around guy, team player.

(as a reminder, he is one of the fastest humans in the world in the 200meters, and had that phenomenal kickoff returnvs Bama last year)

Achane has the chance to be a superstar. Can't teach that speed and instincts. As an added bonus, he returns kicks.

Right now he can be had in R3, after he runs a 4.2 at The Combine he might move up the charts considerably.

There is no way we will be able to draft this guy

He wouldn’t make through the playoff team gauntlet in the 20’s to even consider it a possibility. Especially Philly and Buffalo.

Achane would provide the special teams spark this team needs in addition to his skills on offense. I’d love him with NE’s pick so we can fill a more pressing need at 51.

Fewer teams need a TE, so Mayer is more likely to fall through the cracks than Bijan (although still not expecting it). If your considering a trade up for a skill guy it has to be MM and the much tougher to come by TE position.

My 2024 first rounder is on the table if I can get Michael Mayer. Bengals sure could use Mayer so that would be the lowest I could envision him going.

So many of us liked Achane that there is no way he will succeed. :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom