Fiedler Over Feeley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler Over Feeley

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was just watching sportscenter, they went over the teams with QB questions, and Ditka and Sean S. Both agreed whole heartedly Jay would be the starter. They said Feeley has not shown he is ready for the prime time, and Jay is tougher then he gets credit for.

Just thought I'd throw it out there....

BS he's tougher!
If he is so tough and durable why has he been hur every year for the past 4 years.
Screw them!
Look at Ditka's judgement, traded the whole draft for a pothead!
Way to go Ditk!

I think they're still basing their judgment on the limited looks mini-camp afforded. I think you'll see yesterday's camp turn into a trend for Feeley.

The so called experts keep on saying that, but I dont think it will happen. Feeley is just more gifted. He just needs to get the O down. Even if Fiedler does get the nod, Feeley will get his chance. Fiedler cant stay healthy for all 16 games

finregime said:
BS he's tougher!
If he is so tough and durable why has he been hur every year for the past 4 years.
Screw them!
Way to go Ditk!

Jay has a ton of heart. He may be a little injury prone but I do think he is tough. He will do a lot of things that many QBs won't do. He will block for his RB (Jacksonville game last year), not slide to gain that extra yard, etc.

finregime said:
BS he's tougher!
Screw them!
Way to go Ditk!

Now even Jay's biggest haters have to admit he is a tough SOB. You don't stay in a game when a finger is broke on your THROWING HAND and come back to win. And how many times do you see Jay slide after he scrambles. He goes in there and gets his head taken off. And every time he pops right back up and jogs to that huddle. He is not a great QB but I'll be damned if he isn't one of the toughest QB's in the league. Remember that block he laid out there last year? Or the last second scramble in Oakland a few years back???

I was at Jville' when he threw a block for Ricky on the busted play for a TD on the first drive and yes he's tough but I just think back the last 2 years were our chance to get there and we didn't in large part to him.

finregime said:
I was at Jville' when he threw a block for Ricky on the busted play for a TD on the first drive and yes he's tough but I just think back the last 2 years were our chance to get there and we didn't in large part to him.

YES because it's all JAY fault.It his fault that oline sucks and Chambers only WR that showed up to games.Playcalling sucks!

It all Jay fault that his backup do worst than him when Jay is injured.

I wonder why this team is alot worst off with out Jay?hmmm

Jay must suck.

finregime said:
BS he's tougher!
Screw them!
Way to go Ditk!
Didn't the fins end up giving up 2 1st for the same pothead?

Terrible, but agreed.

Unfortunately, I do think that with Williams retirement, it all but solidifies Jay as the starter.

Im not sure if I wouldn't prefer Feidler to start. This would allow our O-Line to settle down and give AJ even more time to get comfortable. We know that Fiedler will eventually go down and once Feeley comes in I doubt he will ever leave as the starter.

I consider AJ nothing more then a rookie....actually an inexperienced rookie at that. Having him slowly work his way onto the field may not be such a bad thing IMO.

Jay sucks for the Jay apologists out there!!!
Im sorry your in denial but he even made Chambers look bad at times like the 12-0 loss to NE at seasons end.That Bruschi pick for a TD was all Jays fault,He underthrew CC and Law picked it.
Philly game were 1 td to tie and Jay throws way over his WR head into Dawkin hands to seal us sitting at home yet 1 more January!
Thanx Jay!

Seriously WHAT do they know? Ditka and Sean Salisbury? You cant take what anybody says on SportsCenter for fact when its about the Fins unless you see the reporter LIVE in FL at the TC Facility. Even then, when they are there, its a stretch not to take their reports with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom