Fiedler Over Feeley | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler Over Feeley

Rick S. Will Make Sure A.j. Feely Is The Qb For This Team.. A.j. Has A Stronger Arm... Give Him A Chance

Did anyone notice the pressure that Jay was under all last season? It would be a total disaster if we put in an immoble QB against Tennessee.(See Brian Griese vs Tenn last season) And It wasn't long after that the whole stadium was cheering for Fieldler when he came in against wash and for an inneffective Griese and won the game. If Feely starts against the Titans he would go back to the bench the following week and that would be really unfair for a guy who still needs to learn the offense better.Wow some fans have short term memories!

FinsDontGiveIn said:
Did anyone notice the pressure that Jay was under all last season? It would be a total disaster if we put in an immoble QB against Tennessee.(See Brian Griese vs Tenn last season) And It wasn't long after that the whole stadium was cheering for Fieldler when he came in against wash and for an inneffective Griese and won the game. If Feely starts against the Titans he would go back to the bench the following week and that would be really unfair for a guy who still needs to learn the offense better.Wow some fans have short term memories!
They cheered cause we won the game. You don't think if Ricky showed back up at halftime of a game and ran like crazy and won it for us, people wouldn't be cheering. Were you not cheering the SD Monday nighter when Griese looked awesome. We cheer when we win, we boo when we lose, and it doesn't matter who is in there.

I don't know, but I think Jay will be the starter again when the Season rolls around... if he finishes the season as the starter I don't know. Like it was mentioned earlier in this thread, I won't question Jay's heart, but at times I will question his arm.

......by the way..... we were cheering when he came into the huddle, I was there....please don't tell me how anyone looked against San Diego for obvious reasons.

Back
Top Bottom