Fields Facegate was supposed to be a Fake | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fields Facegate was supposed to be a Fake

Greatness920

G.O.A.T
Reaction score
Insider information from the sideline tells me the play was supposed to be a fake thats why it was kinda weird if you watch the replay. Just so you guys know

it just looks like Sturgis saw that fields wasn't looking and went after the ball as soon as it was snapped. could be wrong but I don't see them going for a fake there when all they had to do was keep the offense on the field`

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

"Insider information?" Sounds more like opinion.

agreed

My friend is on the sideline right now at the game he works for the dolphins…..

"Insider information?" Sounds more like opinion.

Probably read that on Twitter.

You have to be special to have one of those accounts from what I hear.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

My friend is on the sideline right now at the game he works for the dolphins…..

Tell your friend to stop texting you and do a better job.

Tannehill looks thirsty.

Wow so much hostility towards information haha I would give you his title and stuff but that wouldn't be too smart on my part. I thought this was the dolphins forums and that information would be appreciated.. guess that VIP might be a good idea lol sheesh

Miami will have a chance to step up on this next possession. A 3 and out is expected. They need to shock us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Nooooooo!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow so much hostility towards information haha I would give you his title and stuff but that wouldn't be too smart on my part. I thought this was the dolphins forums and that information would be appreciated.. guess that VIP might be a good idea lol sheesh

I believe you. If you watch that play again, the blocker on the far left side for Miami took off running as if he was running a route. A guy from NE picked up on it and had him covered.

Yeah the ball was supposed to doink off fields face mask to sturgis who was going to throw a bomb

i thought it was going to be a fake or a really bad kick since Sturgis wasn't taking his steps back to line himself up.. he just lined up and kickers don't do that

I actually ended up sitting with Brandon Fields sister and father.. They were pretty embarrassed when that happened.. They also told me he missed that day of practice this week, because his wife had their baby.. They we're really cool also!

Back
Top Bottom