Fiesta Bowl: Boise St vs Oklahoma | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiesta Bowl: Boise St vs Oklahoma

Getting back to the main topic of this thread. I take oklahoma by 2 scores.

I'm taking Boise by 10. We'll find out in a few days.

*edit* I think a lot of you guys haven't read this thread in it's entirety and are relying on the bias of your first impression. I don't believe that you have studied any Boise St. games at all.

I'm taking Boise by 10. We'll find out in a few days.

*edit* I think a lot of you guys haven't read this thread in it's entirety and are relying on the bias of your first impression. I don't believe that you have studied any Boise St. games at all.

I am going with OK by 7, But I think it will be pretty close unless Boise can't stop the run of OK however if they can stop the run it will be very interesting. I like AP to have a HUGE Game!!!

Ill take OU by 15, we havnt really shut down a team for all 4 quarters, we always seem to let them back in, damn prevent defense :lol:

I don't know if Boise will win, but the game will be a lot closer than some of you think.

Ian Johnson is a stud, and will keep them in the game (people forget that Garrett Wolfe was killing Ohio State, but his QB threw 3 red zone ints in the first quarter)

^ Aggred, but our QB is better than that, he can scramble in the redzone. I take Boise By Either 1 or 3.

If it comes to something like OSU *OREGON* I think we'd go for two. Or win it on a last second FG.

^ Aggred, but our QB is better than that, he can scramble in the redzone. I take Boise By Either 1 or 3.

If it comes to something like OSU *OREGON* I think we'd go for two. Or win it on a last second FG.

it wasn't a knock on Zobransky at all. In fact, I'd love for us to draft Zobransky on Day 2.

What I was getting at is a dominant runningback will keep you in the game.

Garrett Wolfe was tearing it up against the O$U, getting the Huskies into the red zone 3 times (including the first possession of the game), but each timehis QB made a mistake. Leading to 2 Buckeye TDs, and another that resulted in a missed FG. Had the QB not messed up, you're looking at a NIU team putting 21 points up in the first quarter.

I think how Nevada did against Miami, and how Boise destroyed Nevada will be a great boost to the team. Expect a great game tomorrow.

Im not trying to say BSU is a good/bad team, they are very good.

However when you try to argue how good a team is by saying, well we beat this team, who beat that team, which means we are better than you...thats just a whole lotta nonsense. It proves nothing, teams are hot on some days, and other days they can be flat.

It will be a good game, however BSU will not win

I think how Nevada did against Miami, and how Boise destroyed Nevada will be a great boost to the team. Expect a great game tomorrow.

No offense to Miami, But they are no where near a good football team this year. I am not really sure thats gunna boost there spirits.

Boise State by a few.

I am supporting my second home state in their first big dance.

Back
Top Bottom