Fiesta Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiesta Bowl

What wil lthe outcome of the Fiesta Bowl be?

• Ohio State Buckeyes by 50 points

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Ohio State Buckeyes by 45 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ohio State Buckeyes by 40 points

• Ohio State Buckeyes by 35 points

• Ohio State Buckeyes by 30 points

• Ohio State Buckeyes by 25 points

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Ohio State Buckeyes by 20 points

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Ohio State Buckeyes by 15 points

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Ohio State Buckeyes by 10 points

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Notre Dame Patriots by 1

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Should be a close game. Definitely the best defense we've played all year, but if we can play w/ USC's offense we can play w/ OSU's. I think Weis can come up w/ some offense given a month to prepare. I'll be at the game so hopefully it turns out to be a good one.

Funny how you dont like Quinn but you want Miami to take him w/ our first pick :lol:

saves said:
Gee...product of the system Quinn is going to look amazing against the best defense in the country, and the speed of OSU's offense is going to abuse the ND defense. Hell, I'm not even an OSU fan and I can say I'm totally hopping on the OSU bandwagon for this game. America just has some sick love afair with the Irish.

I know, damn him for playing well in an NFL style offense :sidelol:

i think if ND can essentially beat USC, they can beat Ohio State...i like ND in a shootout

42-34

I'll take Notre Dame in this one. If you give Weiss a month to prepare for the ****eyes, he'll have one heck of a game plan. tOSU has a spuratic offense that will not score a lot of points on ND's D. As much as I hate the ****eyes, they have the best linebackers in the country and are very hard to run on. Should be a great game and close.

yeah that fiesta bowl was when it began to dawn on me that larry coker really sucks as a coach. i had some inklings before that, but that really did the trick

After the fact...

Firemedic18 said:
What a bunch of BS. To think Ohio state can blow out ND. Get off it pal it aint gonna happen.

This one is from before the fiesta Bowl last year.

It's so funny to prove people wrong a year later.

GO BUCKEYES!

phins4gish said:
This one is from before the fiesta Bowl last year.

It's so funny to prove people wrong a year later.

GO BUCKEYES!

Except it wasnt a blow out. Pittman broke a long run at the end that put the game away. If the defense gets a stop NDs offense is back on the field with a chance to tie it at the end.
34-20 isnt a blow out, especially under the circumstances I just described

hmm I bet West Virginia is gonna upset Georgia...any takers? :D

and I got a hunch that Bomar kid wont pan out this season...:lol: :lol:

DonShula84 said:
Except it wasnt a blow out. Pittman broke a long run at the end that put the game away. If the defense gets a stop NDs offense is back on the field with a chance to tie it at the end.
34-20 isnt a blow out, especially under the circumstances I just described

I'm sorry, but Ohio State did put quite a spanking on Notre Dame. 34-20 is almost double. And OSU took the lead early and by a lot, and they did it easily. Your whatifs and couldhaves dont count for diddly. OSU!!! Notre Dame is garbage.

phins4gish said:
I'm sorry, but Ohio State did put quite a spanking on Notre Dame. 34-20 is almost double. And OSU took the lead early and by a lot, and they did it easily. Your whatifs and couldhaves dont count for diddly. OSU!!! Notre Dame is garbage.

If you say so man :sidelol: But you have a one td lead with a few minutes left in a game, that isnt a blow out. OSU was definitely the better team and deserved to win, but it wasnt a blow out

DonShula84 said:
If you say so man :sidelol: But you have a one td lead with a few minutes left in a game, that isnt a blow out. OSU was definitely the better team and deserved to win, but it wasnt a blow out

It doesnt matter what the score was "with a few minutes left" or "if ND had a chance to make it close" all chances were put in the toilet by Pittman. I wish we could spank ya'lls ___ again this year, but that would require ND to have a championship cailber team. And I'm afraid OSU has the only one of those this year.

I propose a toast! To UM, Kansas State, and Notre Dame! Losers of 3 of the last four Fiesta Bowls to Ohio State!

I almost hope that Brady Quinn goes to the Bills so I can keep hating him as much as I already do, just like ol' Willis.

You didnt spank them

You realize before you put the game away late it was what 27-20?

Thats not a blowout at all, even if you score late

Back
Top Bottom