Fiesta Bowl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiesta Bowl

What wil lthe outcome of the Fiesta Bowl be?

• Ohio State Buckeyes by 50 points

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Ohio State Buckeyes by 45 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ohio State Buckeyes by 40 points

• Ohio State Buckeyes by 35 points

• Ohio State Buckeyes by 30 points

• Ohio State Buckeyes by 25 points

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Ohio State Buckeyes by 20 points

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Ohio State Buckeyes by 15 points

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Ohio State Buckeyes by 10 points

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Notre Dame Patriots by 1

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Alex44 said:
You didnt spank them

You realize before you put the game away late it was what 27-20?

Thats not a blowout at all, even if you score late

Don't bother. The guy is a homer who has difficulty saying anything other than his team is the best and flinging insults at other schools

Ill say this...on that day the best Notre Dame team did not show up.

Hey Don I have a question....who is looking to replace Quinn for your QB situation?

Wow, this was really worth digging up.

AirFishOne said:

Hey Don I have a question....who is looking to replace Quinn for your QB situation?

Jimmy Claussen is commited to them.

AirFishOne said:

Demetrius Jones and Zach Fraser were two highly ranked QBs we brought in last year, Jimmy Claussen has committed to ND and he's the highest rated QB this year. But I think Evan Sharpley will get the chance to start I think since he's a junior I believe and has been around the longest.

ND will drop off next year, but should be really good in two years.

AirFishOne said:
quote]
Oh yes they did. Ohio State is just that much better than ND.
I still can't believe that all of you people thought that ND could beat us.

Oh yes they did. Ohio State is just that much better than ND.
I still can't believe that all of you people thought that ND could beat us.

I know, you were up by 7 with 5 min left, ND clearly had no shot :rolleyes:

DonShula84 said:
I know, you were up by 7 with 5 min left, ND clearly had no shot :rolleyes:

Only Ohio State fan Ive ever liked is Majpain, he is at least cool outside of liking the Buckeyes :lol:

The rest of them are waaaaaaay to confident and dont have much of a clue about Football

Alex44 said:
Only Ohio State fan Ive ever liked is Majpain, he is at least cool outside of liking the Buckeyes :lol:

The rest of them are waaaaaaay to confident and dont have much of a clue about Football

I wasn't saying that we blew ND out, because we didn't. Just look at the facts, Tressel has only lost one bowl game since coming to OSU. When you give him a month to prepare for one game he will come out firing and his team will be playing at the highest level possible. Plus they were comng off of what a six? (not exactly sure since it was a year ago) game winning streak in which we were playing the best football possible. ND was a good team, but not quite good enough to win that game. With our defence Quinn really didn't have much of a chance to make enough plays to win that game. He made some nice plays though.

cheyannefan said:
I wasn't saying that we blew ND out, because we didn't. Just look at the facts, Tressel has only lost one bowl game since coming to OSU. When you give him a month to prepare for one game he will come out firing and his team will be playing at the highest level possible. Plus they were comng off of what a six? (not exactly sure since it was a year ago) game winning streak in which we were playing the best football possible. ND was a good team, but not quite good enough to win that game. With our defence Quinn really didn't have much of a chance to make enough plays to win that game. He made some nice plays though.

Well said

Back
Top Bottom