Fin Thirteen's 2014 Must Have Player | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin Thirteen's 2014 Must Have Player

When you mentioned you recorded games I thought of draftbreakdown. It's a site you might want to check out, as it'll save you hours of watching time. For example, they have clips of seven games of Martavis last year, with no dead time, so in half an hour you'll be able to see everything you need to see about him:

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/martavis-bryant-vs-maryland-2012/

Thx. As per the post 2 or 3 above this, I'm on draftbreakdown.com more than I should really admit to! (certainly more than I would admit to the wife!). The embedded videos in the OP are from there also.

What's also worth doing when using the site is do a search for the team of the player you want to look at. If it's an offensive player, you can then look for videos of defensive players who have cutups of games against that team. And vice versa, of course.

So there's probably a video of some CB or LB draft prospect playing Clemson, which you can watch to see some extra footage of Martavis Bryant, even if he isn't the highlighted player.

Hope that makes sense. I've seen a lot of extra games of certain players that way.

Physically dynamic career underachiever with low playing speed, questionable hands, a history of disappointing coaches and highly inconsistent production with a large portion of it clustered in one ACC game.

Really feel like I've read this story before...

Good list. DaQuan Jones is seriously underrated. In most years, he might be considered a late 1st rounder. A couple of others I would add are James Wilder Jr. and Kenny Shaw from Florida State. I love Wilder as a power runner to complement Miller and it seems he might be had somewhere around round 5 or 6. Shaw is a shade below 6-0, but a really nice slot guy who remind me a bit of Wes Welker.

Back
Top Bottom