Final Four Predictions | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Four Predictions

North Carolina
Texas A&M
Florida
UCLA

I have UF beatuing UNC for the title though obviosuly I hope it's the other way around.

UNC is going down to Marquette in round 2.. that bracket is just too loaded for UNC to get out of it.. a potential road of Marquette, Texas and Georgetown is just too much.

I'm doing something this year that I usually never do... I'm hopping on the Kansas bandwagon..

My final four consists of..
Oregon
Kansas
Georgetown
Texas A&M

with KU over A&M in the final..

I see alot of people going with the Gators again but I just don't like the way Florida plays. I think Noah is overrated (not going to be a popular thought on this message board I'm sure) and the whole team is too on and off for my particular taste. Add to the fact that repeating is extraordinarily difficult and I just don't see it.

Oh well, just my two cents. Here's to a great tournament..

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

UNC is going down to Marquette in round 2.. that bracket is just too loaded for UNC to get out of it.. a potential road of Marquette, Texas and Georgetown is just too much.

I am actually worried about marquette but IF Texas makes it to the sweet 16 and IF GU makes it to the EE I have no worries about beating them. If the Heels get through this weekend they'll reach Atlanta.

Post YOUR Final Four

Don't get cought up in trends. Don't post who you HOPE is in the final four.

Post your actual predictions of the Final Four.

Here are mine:

Kansas
Florida
Texas
Texas A&M

Kansas and Texas A&M in the Championship

Kansas wins it all!!!

Ooops.

I completely missed Mike O's prediction thread. I always search to make sure I don't do a duplicate. I just missed it.

Merge!

3 Big 12 teams in the FF? I don't see that happening though I do have A&M going to the FF.

I don't care what conference they're from.

It's all about the matchups. Kansas is so balanced and deep. They can outlast anybody.

Kevin Durant can carry Texas.

Texas A&M is the grittiest and most clutch team in the whole field.

I don't care what conference they're from.

It's all about the matchups. Kansas is so balanced and deep. They can outlast anybody.

Kevin Durant can carry Texas.

Texas A&M is the grittiest and most clutch team in the whole field.

The Big 12 was not a good conf this year, just look at those 3 teams against non-conf opponents. They all lived off of bad Big 12 teams but I think A&M was the most impressive winning at KU and nearly beating UCLA on the road.

Texas AM is very good. What sucks for them is in round 2 they will probably play Louisville IN Kentucky!!! That will be a home game for L'ville.

In any other slot I would take TexasAM to maybe win the whole thing. But tha round 2 game scares me

3 Big 12 teams in the FF? I don't see that happening though I do have A&M going to the FF.

That WEST bracket was taylor made for UCLA to go to the Final Four. They won't leave the state in the first two weekends and that whole bracket stinks. Pitt can't score. Duke stinks. Indiana/Gonzaga.......eh!! On the top Nova is short-handed. VT is nice. S.Illiniois can't score. They won't play anyone till the Final Four mayb!!

Back
Top Bottom