Final Four Predictions | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Four Predictions

my problem w/ Wiscy is the Brian Butch injury, if they were healthy I'd have them going a long way but they aren't the same w/o Butch and I have Wiscy losing in rd 2 to UNLV.

ehh UNLV doesn't have any size that will make it a big problem that butch isn't in the game... i think wisconsin will have some troubles against a team with some good big men without butch in the middle...

but butch wasn't that huge of a factor to the team to me, he doesn't block as many shots as he should, and he was more a role player, they can play without him, but it could be a problem against a team like florida with noah and horford to lose a big body...

FINAL 4
UCLA
GEORGETOWN
FLORIDA
OHIO STATE

CHAMPIONSHIP
UCLA vs. GEORGETOWN

WINNER
UCLA

My Final Four is...

Florida
UCLA
UNC
Ohio St.

Florida over Ohio St. in the Finals. The vets vs. the newbies (although it will be a lot closer then last time they played)!

i got florida, ucla, north carolina, and texas am

with north carolina beating ucla in the championship

some elite 8 surprises are oregon, southern ill, washington state, and long beach st.

:lol:

That WEST bracket was taylor made for UCLA to go to the Final Four. They won't leave the state in the first two weekends and that whole bracket stinks. Pitt can't score. Duke stinks. Indiana/Gonzaga.......eh!! On the top Nova is short-handed. VT is nice. S.Illiniois can't score. They won't play anyone till the Final Four mayb!!

Except Kansas...

My picks(as I picked them for my ESPN and Yahoo contests) were
East-Georgetown
South-Texas A&M
Midwest-Florida
West-UCLA

I have UCLA winning the title:tongue:

So far I'm still ok.

I have Oregon, Kansas, Texas, and Memphis

With Kansas winning it all over Memphis.

Back
Top Bottom